Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
Closed Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Re: 55 Hatteras Convertible

I think somebody hacked Turner.......or Turner's a complete wacko.

Quote Originally Posted by turner View Post
    Dont Do Biz W Him

Now this one makes a lot of sense to me.........don,t do any business with Mr Turner!!!!!!!

Smile Re: 55 Hatteras Convertible

I wonder if the ARDC , judge , or wife and kids know he brought his mistress aboard my boat , MATERIAL GIRLS, when he traveled to Boston???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder if the ARDC , judge , or wife and kids know he brought his mistress aboard my boat , MATERIAL GIRLS, when he traveled to Boston???????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????

This thread is going down and strange, perhaps dangerous path.

I don't think those are actual Turner posts above. I've spoken to the man and it seems out of character.

WAIT TIL I TELL THE WIFE WHAT HAPPENED WHEN the ATTORNEY TRAVELED TO BOSTON TO SEE MY BOAT///////////////////

or the wifes attorney

attorney registration and disciplinary comission of the suppeme court of illinois---------------ARDC OF THE SUPREME COURT OF ILLINOIS ONE OLD CAPITOL PLAZA SUITE 333 SPRINGFIELD IL. 62701 212/522-6838 or 800/252-8048

Could somebody simply ban or lock the turner account...either the guy's a whack-job or the account has been hacked.
    Dave
    "Saraswati" - 1980 53MY
    Galesville, MD