Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 125 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1243

Thread: The Big Chill !

Re: The Big Chill !

This should be 1001
    Fred
    31 Tiara Open
    "Escalation"

Quote Originally Posted by Boatsb View Post
    launch already

here is # 1000

Agreed! With 1002 posts and 101 pages, somehow the view count hardly seems relevant!

CONGRATS!

3. Re: The Big Chill !

Hey guys.... its the views we need. The posts(replies) also help but what I am going by is how many people visit the thread. Just keep up the good work!!! Only 20 days till we LAUNCH! ppat
    If you don't believe me look it up on google.

"STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES" Forest Gump

"It is best to act with confidence, no matter how little right you have to it." — Lillian Hellman

Willy's X-O!

I GOT SPANKED BY PASGAS@

www.flybridge.proboards.com

4. Re: The Big Chill !

Only 1960 views left!!! This is awesome. I am positive we will be able to launch on schedule... we went from needing 136 views per day to only needing 96 views p/d. Now we just have to pick up the pace on getting the sub prepared. Not to much more to do. Gator was going to paint the bottom for us since the rain stopped us last weekend, need to de-winterize, clean some more and launch!!!!!!!!!! Can you guys feel my excitement? I know you all are just as excited and happy for Willy.
    Of course, I have a list of things I plan on doing to the sub this summer, the outside rails look pretty beat up and I want to do some more maintance as we move on. "All in time my pretty, all in time!" who said that? ppat324

"It is best to act with confidence, no matter how little right you have to it." — Lillian Hellman

Willy's X-O!

I GOT SPANKED BY PASGAS@

Quote Originally Posted by ppat324 View Post
    Only 1960 views left!!! This is awesome. I am positive we will be able to launch on schedule... we went from needing 136 views per day to only needing 96 views p/d. Now we just have to pick up the pace on getting the sub prepared. Not to much more to do. Gator was going to paint the bottom for us since the rain stopped us last weekend, need to de-winterize, clean some more and launch!!!!!!!!!! Can you guys feel my excitement? I know you all are just as excited and happy for Willy.
    Of course, I have a list of things I plan on doing to the sub this summer, the outside rails look pretty beat up and I want to do some more maintance as we move on. "All in time my pretty, all in time!" who said that? ppat324

Who is the wicked witch,,,,,DID I WIN>>>>LOL
    Daryl Hollis
    1965 34'DCMY Hull # 33

http://s940.photobucket.com/albums/a...albumview=grid

Yes Daryl you won. What movie was that out of? Its an oldy but goody! ppat
    yachtsmanWILLY

I used to think I knew everything until I found the experts HERE; Now I know I dont know SQUAT

Uncensored, no nonsense boating fun for adults

Hey, if I get the answer correct this time,,,,what is my prize,,,,them two coons for my summer barbeque,,,,LMAO

the wizard of OZ

Got a serious question for YB,,,,Bill do you think the acid trick will work for that wall paper crap left on my head wall. I tried sanding it gunks up everything and I tried scraping, almost useless. What is your opinion before I buy some and try it. Don't want to waste money you know !
    Daryl Hollis
    1965 34'DCMY Hull # 33

http://s940.photobucket.com/albums/a...albumview=grid

Ill send ya a certificate for your 2 coons. If'n ya come to Chicago you can pick them up yourself on the southside. They can be onery though! Ill let Bill know that you need the expert, he's on the phone right now. I am to lazy to log him out and log myself in. ppat
    yachtsmanWILLY

I used to think I knew everything until I found the experts HERE; Now I know I dont know SQUAT

"How do you tell a coons age? Cut him in half and count the rings" LOLOL.
    Is that glue water soluble? The acid thing is pretty much for stained wood... it burns the organic gunk off; glue I dont know about. Its only $6 a gallon, whats to lose?
    Did you try one of those curved scrapers that you "pull"? If the glue is hard/dry it may scrape off. Trial and error on that one pal... ws
    yachtsmanWILLY

10. Re: The Big Chill !

Daryl, you might want to try heat. I had wall paper in my kitchen and used a blow dryer to loosen the glue. You got nothing to lose that way. Time is free and we spend most of it on our projects any way.... what the heck? ppat

Willy's X-O!

I GOT SPANKED BY PASGAS@