Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)

View Poll Results: gulf coast rendezvous where?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • the wharf in orange beach alabama

21 56.76%
  • schooner pier complex in biloxi mississippi

14 37.84%
  • fort morgan marina and yacht club in gulf shores ala.

4 10.81%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Re: gulf coast rendezvous

I think we missed "Lilly Marie" (VencentC) and "58yfsb"
    "Mambeaux"
    1985 43MY

I'm likely in - depending on the date (mostly depends on how far in advance the date is set so I can plan to be in town).

BigBill - Just saw the (new) 58 on Malini Bayou before we move our boat back to the Pass Harbor last week - have you met them?

hey tony, i have been knowing them for a while, his name is owen brennan, i understand he bought the boat after katrina, and the family lived on her in florida until buying the house where she is moored now. i am going to try to get owen to come to our rendezvous. bigbill

I'm pretty sure i'll be in. We're moving to Atlanta now but my boat's staying in Biloxi.
    Skrmetta90
    "Longitude 90" - 1973 45C
    Biloxi, MS

if the votes stay even, we will need a tiebreaker, i'm thinking the location that the most boats would show up at, not the most people. what do ya'll think. bigbill

I think every boat that is going is from Louisiana or Mississippi.....looks like Biloxi to me!
    "Mambeaux"
    1985 43MY

i spoke with representatives from the top two marinas, they are both excited and want to have us. when do ya'll think we should end the poll and move forward with a date and other plans? i also need to know how many boats will be in attendance so we can reserve slips. thanks, bigbill

Now, because Biloxi is in the lead

I'm doing a fair share of work to the boat, it'll be on the yard until next spring. The sooner we can get a hold of the date the better. Since i'm doing weekend work while commuting from Atlanta, 4-5 months isn't too much time! I need some good motivation.......
    Skrmetta90
    "Longitude 90" - 1973 45C
    Biloxi, MS

Quote Originally Posted by bigbill View Post
    i spoke with representatives from the top two marinas, they are both excited and want to have us. when do ya'll think we should end the poll and move forward with a date and other plans? i also need to know how many boats will be in attendance so we can reserve slips. thanks, bigbill
    We'd love to come if we're anywhere near the area, but it'll depend on the date and place you guys pick. We'll be at Mobile to Destin once in December or January and again in late March or early April.

Smile Re: gulf coast rendezvous

Hello All:

I also votethe wharf in orange beach alabama

ADH, Jr.