Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)

View Poll Results: gulf coast rendezvous where?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • the wharf in orange beach alabama

21 56.76%
  • schooner pier complex in biloxi mississippi

14 37.84%
  • fort morgan marina and yacht club in gulf shores ala.

4 10.81%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26

Re: gulf coast rendezvous

Repowering with outboards on brackets? No doubt there have been a number of jokes made about my situation, but unlike some people, I take them for what they are worth.

I listen to opinions, but that doesn't mean I don't consider options. Had there been more time, I would have had Roger drop the pan while he was preparing my port for the trip home two years ago this month. Until such time the bottom end is inspected, we're all just guessing.

That being said, there's no way on God's earth I'd put $30K into another 12V71N. That's why I've asked questions about repowering. Sorry if my asking questions based on theoretical situations causes you any grief. Then again, I'm really not.

As for ole' Freebird still awaiting some love, I've got your love right here.

Dang Byron, you sure have derailed this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky1 View Post
    Repowering with outboards on brackets? No doubt there have been a number of jokes made about my situation, but unlike some people, I take them for what they are worth.

I listen to opinions, but that doesn't mean I don't consider options. Had there been more time, I would have had Roger drop the pan while he was preparing my port for the trip home two years ago this month. Until such time the bottom end is inspected, we're all just guessing.

That being said, there's no way on God's earth I'd put $30K into another 12V71N. That's why I've asked questions about repowering. Sorry if my asking questions based on theoretical situations causes you any grief. Then again, I'm really not.

As for ole' Freebird still awaiting some love, I've got your love right here.

Dang Byron, you sure have derailed this thread.

Until such time as the bottom's inspected? The engine let go 3 years ago! LOL

Hey, no grief here at all. I was one of the many offering support and advice on several occasions to encourage you to fix your damn boat. Theoretical situations, huh? Yes, apparently that was all it was because in theory you were going to fix your engine! LOL

So now, you turn ugly and flip me off for speaking the truth and say that I've derailed this thread? You are too funny! I LOVE YOU TOO Randy! What would we do without you? AH, I remember!

PEACE!

Hey, I made every effort to have this engine repaired the minute it developed the problem. No need in rehashing that again as you can use the search function if you need a refresher.

Most will remember what the forum would be like without me and my kind... a big snooze fest with little or no interaction which would lead to a thread about a rendezvous and/or Hatteras owners enjoying their boats and each other's company. I admit that's not as much fun as clogged heads, bottom blisters, and varnishing techniques, but some people enjoy it.

Now then, let's get this thread back on track. Was this the first rendezvous you attended on your own Hatt?

Back to the 2010 rendezvous, Please.

You planning on making the trip?

YEP, If I dont have to work. Wont know for sure until the schedule comes out in January.

this page seems to be dead, can a moderator remove the "sticky" from it so it can move on? we will start a new thread when it gets closer to rendezvous time. thanls, bigbill