Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)

View Poll Results: gulf coast rendezvous where?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • the wharf in orange beach alabama

21 56.76%
  • schooner pier complex in biloxi mississippi

14 37.84%
  • fort morgan marina and yacht club in gulf shores ala.

4 10.81%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

gulf coast rendezvous

these are the marinas that have been suggested for a gulf coast rendezvous the wharf, orange beach alabama-- schooner pier complex, biloxi mississippi. if anyone has any other suggestions please submit them

Re: gulf coast rendezvous

bigbill, what dates are you looking at for the rendezvous? thanks david

I voted for the Wharf as long as we are still looking at the last week of April or the first week of May. The earliest I can be there with the boat is late April. Whenever or wherever, IT WILL BE FUN!!!

why isn't this poll staying at the top of the page like the others? can someone make this happen? bigbill

david and anyone else interested, i am thinking late april, or early may. not too hot, not too cold, before fishing season starts. any other suggestions for dates? after we settle on a location i will make some calls and see what dates are available. bigbill

Billy, wanted to give my two cents about the date. I think mid to end of April will be best.
    "In a country well governed; poverty is something to be ashamed of. In a country badly governed; wealth is something to be ashamed of." -- Confucius

just posting to get this poll back to the top of the page. bigbill

I'm guessing that we'll be in the area around the end of March, on our way back from Florida.

Doug Shuman

how can i tell who voted for which location? after i vote,the poll wont show who voted for what location, just the percentages of each location. bigbill

I would like to know that of the 13 votes we have so far how many of them are bringing boats. I think we need to know if the voters are boaters and where they are from. Can we add this to the poll?

Doug or Karl would you please make this a "sticky"?

Thanks
    "Mambeaux"
    1985 43MY