Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Comment on Etiquette

Quote Originally Posted by Boatsb View Post
    This is a Hatteras Owners forum. Just say no to the entitlement candidate is our mantra. I am not looking to share what I work hard for. Are you? If the NObama is so offensive I wonder what we will need to sensor to make everyone happy. Oh yeah it is not our job to give everyone happiness. Let them get happy themselves.

Yachtsman willy as he is called by some has contributed so much to this forum. he posts pictures, He discusses solutions and had taken a fallen hatt from the bottom and is making her live again. His signature is his personality and should be taken in the manner in which it's meant. FUN. I believe the "UNTERZEE BOOT" refers to German subs and the Jews on the site have not cried.

Oh wait I know what it is. Run Silent Run Deep was a black and white movie and that is disrespectful to people who are color blind?????????

I have wasted enough time on this and hopefully have not insulted the electrons used to post this. Go boating and enjoy life as it is to short to waste.

Oy Gevalt!! Scott you are a CLASS ACT!! I remember your' generosity a while back and I still see you are not affraid to part with more as the occasion merits it! Its tuff bein' a friggin' adult aint it?
    Chris... I prefer the easy button. And for Ricky's sake, I changed the signature! ws
    Last edited by yachtsmanbill; 09-09-2008 at 05:39 PM.
    yachtsmanWILLY

I used to think I knew everything until I found the experts HERE; Now I know I dont know SQUAT

www.flybridge.proboards.com
    Uncensored, no nonsense boating fun for adults

Quote Originally Posted by Boss Lady View Post
    As usual, my recommendation is DON'T RE-ELECT ANYONE!!!!
    Chris,
    Does this mean that you don't believe that we should have career politicians?

Does it mean that you believe that those with LESS political experience would be better for the country?

This is an interesting idea, in light of the current choices.

Mark

Less time in office means less time to work out those "special relationships" that get them paid so well.

If politicians had a better job description and less interpretation it would help too.

Running the country......

A few ends to that sentence could be

... into the ground.

... the way I want it run.

... for the benefit of my (constituents, Voters, countrymen, reputation)

... in a manner that insults no one.

You get the picture.

Benevolence is not a trait for politicians. They always are supporting someone s interest. Usually their own or their buddies that got them elected.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeRow View Post
    Chris,
    Does this mean that you don't believe that we should have career politicians?

Does it mean that you believe that those with LESS political experience would be better for the country?

This is an interesting idea, in light of the current choices.

Mark

A career politician is just a well dressed recipient of government money.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

5. Re: Comment on Etiquette

The founding fathers vision of federal service was that the shopkeeper, the tailor, the farmer would make the sacrifice to leave their livelyhood to serve the nation and their fellow countrymen for a term, conduct the nation"s business and then would return home.

Instead of selfless service, they have become corrupt and lawless robbers of the publlic treasury. Just look at their "retirement" benefits they have voted themselves. The ingenious ways they take bribes (the public speech forum). I can't legally pay you a bribe, but can you come speak to our local rotary club for $50,000 next tuesday? Not to forget that they keep all the money in their campaign funds when they exit office. Just google up KDH, KDS and Murtha. I lost a bid last year to a company and we were $150 a unit cheaper than the company that won the contract to provide armor to the Iraqi police. The owner of the company bragged about his "connections with Murtha and Kennedy". The taxpayer is being robbed, our troops are getting substandard equipment made in foreign countries like vietnam, china, and india disregarding the Berry Amendment and the Buy Armerican Act which were enacted in 1941. Dick Cheney has been leading the charge to eliminate the Berry Amendment (read American Jobs)

I recently had a contracting officer tell me that congressional staffers show up and "tell" them which company to give a contract.

This is the most corrupt administration since Grant was in office. The democrats are just as bad or worse than the republicans. We need a new party called the patriot party. We have lost the republic, when do you want to take it back?
    Chris
    1973 48' Yachtfish
    "Boss Lady" my other expensive girlfriend.
    Follow the refurb at www.starcarpentry.com

REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!! Go Chris. Its true. We have allowed them to do anything they want for so long it is now SOP.

When will we be able to take it back? Right after the passage of the bills that limit terms in public service, campaign finance reform and the choice of public assistance or temporary loss of voting rights.

All these problems have allowed the re election of these crooks for personal benefit.

Disclaimer: There are plenty more problems allowing politicians to get around what is right and do what suits them and their friends best.

Disclaimer: I do not support a revolution unless big brother is not watching.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

The fat cats rule. When congress goes broke. We will succeed. You got my vote Boatsb. Everyone can see the problem, nobody does anything. I never vote for the incumbent. Four years, then out. That way they have not had enough time to be corrupt.

BILL