Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)

Threaded View

Re: Comment on Etiquette

Quote Originally Posted by Boatsb View Post
    This is a Hatteras Owners forum. Just say no to the entitlement candidate is our mantra. I am not looking to share what I work hard for. Are you? If the NObama is so offensive I wonder what we will need to sensor to make everyone happy. Oh yeah it is not our job to give everyone happiness. Let them get happy themselves.

Yachtsman willy as he is called by some has contributed so much to this forum. he posts pictures, He discusses solutions and had taken a fallen hatt from the bottom and is making her live again. His signature is his personality and should be taken in the manner in which it's meant. FUN. I believe the "UNTERZEE BOOT" refers to German subs and the Jews on the site have not cried.

Oh wait I know what it is. Run Silent Run Deep was a black and white movie and that is disrespectful to people who are color blind?????????

I have wasted enough time on this and hopefully have not insulted the electrons used to post this. Go boating and enjoy life as it is to short to waste.

Oy Gevalt!! Scott you are a CLASS ACT!! I remember your' generosity a while back and I still see you are not affraid to part with more as the occasion merits it! Its tuff bein' a friggin' adult aint it?
    Chris... I prefer the easy button. And for Ricky's sake, I changed the signature! ws
    Last edited by yachtsmanbill; 09-09-2008 at 05:39 PM.
    yachtsmanWILLY

I used to think I knew everything until I found the experts HERE; Now I know I dont know SQUAT

www.flybridge.proboards.com
    Uncensored, no nonsense boating fun for adults