Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Size Matters

Cool Size Matters

In the "Hatteras Owners Gallery", it would be of interest to me to be able to easily see the size and model of the boat pictures referred to. I often want to see a certain model and find myself having to navigate to the public info to try to find what I'm looking for and then giving up because the process is too cumbersome. I would also appreciate being able to do a search for a give size/model and sorting by size/model. Karl

Re: Size Matters

I would also like to be able to click on someone's profile and see link that would take you pictures of their boat if they posted to Gallery.

Some basic info on home port etc would be nice too. Its good to know who and where youre talking to. Nothing TOO personal. ws
    yachtsmanWILLY

I used to think I knew everything until I found the experts HERE; Now I know I dont know SQUAT

www.flybridge.proboards.com
    Uncensored, no nonsense boating fun for adults

I agree Karl. Good suggestion. perhaps the admin will reconfigure the forum

5. Re: Size Matters

I think those are great ideas but not new either. Maybe just change the "A,B,C... to models/feet (metric for us wierd Canadians) would be a simple programming solution. Then the frequency/most popular search could sort yacht/yachtfish/etc. I'm not a computer guru but sounds fairly logical if it would help everybody.

Craig in BC