Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Why I'm voting Democrat..Just read it>>>

WHY I'M VOTING DEMOCRAT

I'm voting Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

I'm voting Democrat because freedom of speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

I'm voting Democrat because when we pull out of Iraq I trust that the bad guys will stop what they're doing because they now think we're good people.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday CAN tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius.

I'm voting Democrat because I want to keep paying to keep all death row inmates alive.

I'm voting Democrat because I want to keep my borders wide open because we don't have enough crime here already.

I'm voting Democrat because our taxes are not high enough.

I'm voting Democrat because I think every person is entitled to FREE education, FREE insurance, FREE food, FREE housing and any other things that I have worked for all my life.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as THEY see fit.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe three or four elitist liberals need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would NEVER get their agendas past the voters.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe that when the terrorists don't have to hide from us over there, when they come over here I don't want to have any guns in the house to fight them off with.

I'm voting Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I've decided to marry my horse.

I'm voting Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.

NOT garyd
    Have Fun Boating

Smile Re: Why I'm voting Democrat..Just read it>>>

:0
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Re: Why I'm voting Democrat..Just read it>>>

I'm voting democrat in order to burn it down faster.

Well said!

Quote Originally Posted by krush View Post
    I'm voting democrat in order to burn it down faster.

You aren't voting for Paul?

My 91/90 year-old parents are voting for Obama because they think Bush has ruined our country in the face of the world and that John M is too similar in outlook. I agree that George has done as they say though I don't know that I agree with their reasoning otherwise. Then again, they told me today, "Well we've been alive a lot longer than you and we know a lot more!"

It's hard to argue with that and I guess it never changes! WHen I was 18 I told my 14 year old cousin, "When you are 18 you will understand all this!" Can you spell ARROGANT?

Note, my dad was a combat soldier in WWII, Korea, and Vietnam so using the "McCain is a vet" thing has no affect on him at all - he doesn't think McCain was THAT much of a vet!

I tend to pay no attention, figuring all candidates are going to say whatever they think they need to say to get elected. Then they will do whatever they want.

Frankly, I don't much care.

"Always drive a fast car and you can't go wrong!"

This is why we all have boats - so we can get the heck out of here when they screw things up so bad that there is no turning back! LOL
    KNOT PURRFECT
    1985 - 55C Hatteras

Yeah but will we be able to afford the fuel to get out of the country?
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeP View Post
    they told me today, "Well we've been alive a lot longer than you and we know a lot more!"
    Krush will probably agree with me on this. (Not sure if that helps my point ) But when I was in my 20s, and looked like I was 15, I used to go out on field calls and dreaded guys telling me "I've been doing this for X years!" It almost always meant that they'd been doing it wrong. IMHO our news media is responsible for our lousy image in the world. Also, it is WAY too soon to evaluate the Bush presidency. I keep hearing the phrase "Worst president" and all I see is liberal news media written all over it. Is he perfect? No. but we need a much longer historical perspective to make a fair evaluation.
    Note, my dad was a combat soldier in WWII, Korea, and Vietnam so using the "McCain is a vet" thing has no affect on him at all - he doesn't think McCain was THAT much of a vet!
    Can't argue with this. And thank your dad for his service for me.
    I tend to pay no attention, figuring all candidates are going to say whatever they think they need to say to get elected. Then they will do whatever they want.

Frankly, I don't much care.
    BINGO! Ultimately, the clock is always ticking and we can't suspend our lives because we don't like the guy in office.
    --- The poster formerly known as Scrod ---

I want to live in Theory, everything works there.

1970 36C375

10. Re: Why I'm voting Democrat..Just read it>>>

Obama is a 'BLACK' man ???? Maybe Grey....

His mom is white....

He was raised by his Mom and her white grandparents...

His BLACK DAD ran off ......

His wife is ashamed to be an Amercian.........

On the plus side.... Least Hillary isn't their person of choice....
    Charlie Freeman
    "No Dial Tone"
    1973 43' DCMY
    Fernandina Beach, Fl
    www.yachtmoves.com