PDA

View Full Version : Where in the world is Roger W?

OBXTucker
10-10-2012, 09:55 PM
I heard they the Hatteras grapevine that he is/has changing careers?
Anyone have the scoop? A great resource for our older Hatts. I'd hate to lose touch with him!

Bill Root
10-11-2012, 01:03 PM
Roger is no longer with Jarrett Bay, but he did attend the 1510 Club rendezvous in Portsmouth, Va. with Bruce Morrison last month. He said he would continue to provide advice to Hatteras owners. His new phone number is 252-670-8053.

GJH
10-11-2012, 02:41 PM
Last I talked with Roger, maybe a month or so ago, he and Bruce were talking about putting together a "virtual boatyard". Roger was really the only reason I used Jarrett Bay, that and the fact that I pay them "protection money" every year for a guaranteed hurricane haul out with preferential placement. Looks like I wasted that money this year (then again, so far I have wasted money on life insurance every year too). Anyway, he said I should contact him if I have any boat yard type jobs or other work of any significance. Between him and Bruce and some of their old compadres, that'd be about the most expertise you could possibly throw at a job on one of our boats.

OBXTucker
10-11-2012, 08:00 PM
Thanks for the update and his contact information. I'll file it away for future reference. I'm sure the need will arise to tap his knowledge.

Buccaneer
02-20-2013, 02:03 PM
The tele ## is for a Bruce somebody or other...
Any other email or tele contact info for Roger?

GJH
02-20-2013, 03:29 PM
Cell is 252 670 4819
email rwetherington@centurylink.net

Last I heard he was repping for Kohler among other things. I am going to be seeing Bruce Morrison in a day or two I'll try to remember to ask him if he knows. BTW, if that's the Bruce you got that is a VERY good Hatteras knowledge and help contact.