PDA

View Full Version : DDEC fault signal

joe wheeler
03-26-2010, 04:00 PM
I continue to receive a low oil pressure fault alarm on the DDEC control panel, although both sending units for that engine have been replaced and a manual gauge shows full oil pressure. Do I need to get a Detroit Diesel dealer tech to reset the software?

yachtsmanbill
03-26-2010, 09:38 PM
Sounds like a question for the "experts"... Are ya here pasquale or Karlos??
;-))

GJH
03-26-2010, 09:45 PM
What a helpful, insightful and well thought out response Bill. I'm sure Joe will be eternally grateful, as are we all. Thanks!

yachtsmanbill
03-26-2010, 10:27 PM
Well Geo... as long as the websperts arent here, I'll fill in... I didnt want to overstep your bounds!! ws
http://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&q=cache:01hpNPEWpDIJ:www.vintimar.com/project97.pdf+I+continue+to+receive+a+low+oil+pres sure+fault+alarm+on+the+DDEC+control+panel,+althou gh+both+sending+units+for+that+engine+have+been+re placed+and+a+manual+gauge+shows+full+oil+pressure. +Do+I+need+to+get+a+Detroit+Diesel+dealer+tech+to+ reset+the+software%3F&hl=en&gl=us&pid=bl&srcid=ADGEESjMSzNZwIRUgyTG_tVcbZM9q2KQUXdCHaVVRxrs e0PvuHX2stBYnXI8mRlVShojbrZbCmEGZyHvm_TJKDI2GY5nAh 9vhfL2obps8_dcLbnk2z4hfin-AglD1LP9--M8YCTBK2Nr&sig=AHIEtbRAGFWzv0IBB1EQExUAjprm3lEUSw

Airpilot
03-26-2010, 10:35 PM
Bill you are my hero! Seriously nice job with the correct tech data. Mark