PDA

View Full Version : ezboard forum BS

Nonchalant1
09-20-2004, 01:06 AM
I just had a forced link when posting that required me to sign in on ezboard again, which then took me to a "Choice of 4 areas I'd be interested in", none of which I was interested in. I couldn't exit the screen to finish the posting without accepting one of the "offers". There was supposed to be a "no thanks" button, there isn't, so you have to select something. I guess ezboard gets paid something for sending us off to other's links, and it uses the information we supplied when we registered. TYPICAL INTERNET BS. On one recent thread, somebody opined "why don't people register?" Now you know why. It because of customer mistreatment like ezboard does.

rtrafford
09-20-2004, 10:17 AM
i don't know about that. i registered and have never experienced the issue that you speak of...

PascalG
09-20-2004, 11:07 AM
since we' re in complain mode... a frustrating problem I've experienced is that when submitting the post, I end up in password not acepted form/login again... from which the user name/password isnt' recognized. A that point the post is lost and of coruse it only happens with long post that take a while to type... time out problem maybe... so now when I type a long post, I copy the text before submit so tha tI can paste if needed...

Also... in addition to the eratic search page... it seems like old posts (over 1 to 2 years) aren't accessible... it's a shame because building a database is a great tool...

pascal
miami,fl
70 53 MY

rtrafford
09-20-2004, 09:40 PM
wonder aloud if the problem isn't a local issue rather than a site issue on the logins. i'm receiving no problems whatsoever.