Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Re: 2018 Northeast Rendezvous

Would September or October work better for both of you? I can secure space now for September but no one will book us in the month of October because of fleet week. That’s if we stay in the San Francisco area. If you prefer to go into the Delta I can get most anything. Give me your thoughts.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Quote Originally Posted by Glory View Post
    In an effort to not let the Hatteras Northeast Rendezvous fade away a group of six regular attendees got together and have selected the weekend of July 24, 25 & 26, at Brewers Sterling Harbor, Greenport, NY.

For those who aren't familiar with Greenport, located on the south shore of Long Islands North Fork about 15 miles west of Plum Gut. It's a water front town with shops, restaurants, entertainment and some nightlife.

July 24th is a Friday, most boats arrive on Friday, in the early evening there will be a Cocktail party, always a good time.

On Saturday night there will be a barbecue on shore at Sterling Harbor, bring your favorite meal.

This is a kid friendly destination/ function.

There are 8 months get your crew to Greenport.

Join in!

Correction on the dates for next July. Should be July 27-29, 2018. Friday is the 27th.

Brewers Stirling Harbor Marina is a very popular destination and people book it early... so I am setting up the dock reservations now.

The following are on the list so far:

End of the Line
    Mirage
    Avenger
    Sharon Jean
    Glory
    First Strike (maybe)

If you plan to come, even if you are not sure, then please send me your info ASAP and get on the list for a slip.

Best wishes to all for the New Year!

Nick

Wish this was in Florida. Sounds like a blast. Enjoy and please take alot of pics to post.

Happy New Year,
    Tim

Add Ambrosia Mae to the list. No guarantees, but its easier to cancel than to add later.
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Correction on the dates for next July. Should be July 27-29, 2018. Friday is the 27th.

Brewers Stirling Harbor Marina is a very popular destination and people book it early... so I am setting up the dock reservations now.

End of the Line
    Mirage
    Avenger
    Sharon Jean
    Glory
    First Strike (maybe)

If you plan to come, even if you are not sure, then please send me your info ASAP and get on the list for a slip.

Nick
    Oops! Thanks Nick.
    GLORY Hull # 365
    Northport, NY

That's great Bob.

Now we need some first timers!
    GLORY Hull # 365
    Northport, NY

Yep we all screwed up the dates when we set it up!

Got it Bob! looking forward to seeing you!

Quote Originally Posted by Glory View Post
    Oops! Thanks Nick.

Just want to get you an update on the reservation requirements for the July 2018 Northeast Rendezvous.

Brewer's Stirling Harbor Marina, like all Brewer and parent co. Safe Harbor Marinas, uses DOCKWA for all slip reservations.

Go to DOCKWA.COM and make a reservation request. Add a note that you are part of the Hatteras Rendezvous group. Once the reservation is requested it is electronically forwarded to the dockmaster at Brewer's Stirling Harbor and he will set it up.

There is no need to call Brewer's Stirling Harbor at this time. The dockmaster will keep me updated.

Spring is 18 days away!

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post

End of the Line
    Mirage
    Avenger
    Sharon Jean
    Glory
    First Strike (maybe)

Nick

We have just confirmed a seasonal berth at Sterling for our new to us 52. Looking forward to the rendezvous. Please place Tropic Jones on the list of attendees Looking forward to meeting other Hatteras owners and some fun. Thank you

M/Y Tropic Jones would like to join in on the fun at the Greenport rendezvous 52ft Hatteras motoryacht