Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

1968 41-foot Twin Cabin Motor Yacht

If you are looking for a classic Hatteras that is ready to go, you will want to look at mine. Go to HarborYachts.com. I am the owner of the boat, the listing broker, and a member of this forum for 1 1/2 years. The boat is located in New Bern, NC, and is priced at $98,500.

The way I have repaired, outfitted, and furnished my TCMY is to keep the style and feel of a 1968 yacht. As much as possible, I've kept original cabinetry, light fixtures, hardware, sinks, and appliances. I replaced and updated what didn't work or look good anymore, like side windows, upholstery, teak paneling, marine heads, and faucets. Everyone who sees her falls in love with her.

You'll find my contact information in the website listing.

-- Capt. Ratty

Re: 1968 41-foot Twin Cabin Motor Yacht

Capt. Ratty, Isn't this the boat that you just bought last year and have been working on so much? Why are you selling so soon? Just curious.

Smile Re: 1968 41-foot Twin Cabin Motor Yacht

Just time for a new toy.

Re: 1968 41-foot Twin Cabin Motor Yacht

Fair enough! This is certainly a buyers market and I wish you the best of luck with the sale.

You may want to take a look at Antiqua, a 1971 Hatteras 53MY that a fellow HOF member has all but completely restored and is willing to sell for $100,000. It's a great buy and I hope someone here scoops it up!

Scroll down Boats Wanted and For Sale and you'll see it.