Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

34 Ft 1966 Hatteras Conv. for sale make offer

1966 Hatteras with twin 2003 260hp Yanmars and 2003 6.5KW Phasor generator. 480 hours on mains and180 on genny. New Subzero refrigerator in December. Engine 5 year maintenance completed Nov. 2007. Bottom soda blasted and barrier coated and hull completely repainted in November 2007. New electronics with redundant GPSs, two Icom radios with command mike. All new wiring and new systems. Moving, must sell. All offers considered. Have several pictures.
    George Jeandheur
    g.jeandheur@att.net
    954 942-4381

Re: 34 Ft 1966 Hatteras Conv. for sale make offer

I'm asking for a friend...

Is there a link to Yachtworld? Can you post pictures? Do you have an asking price? More details, similar to the details page on Yachtworld, could help in a rapid sale...

Steve

I have pictures but have trouble posting them on this site. If you give me you email address, I will send the pictures. I was asking $50K but will negotiate. I am moving out of the area and need to move the boat this month.
    George Jeandheur
    g.jeandheur@att.net
    954 942-4381

George,

Doug @ SAM's would likely be helpful in posting your px on the site.

My email is steve940@epix.net. I will need px and more details before forwarding to my friend...

Steve

Steve, I sent the pictures to your email address yesterday. Did you get them?
    George

Yes, George...I forwarded the info to my friend and it's in his hands...

Steve

Thanks Steve.
    George