Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Transom shots?

Re: Transom shots?

Sky,

I remember last season when you posted this picture of your boat with the new RIB and I thought to myself, Sky has one fine looking yacht...

So I see the picture again today under the Transom Shots and I think to myself, Sky has one fine looking yacht!

Then again I thought that about your boat back in 1986 too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SKYCHENEY View Post
    Sorry, nothing too fancy here:

The name went on in January. My wife and I were sitting at Cold Stone one night and saw on the wall an advertisement for one of their specials. On the glass, covering the picture was written in big white letters ULTIMATE INDULGENCE. We both looked at each other, and said...THATS IT!

I think I'm still the youngest Hatteras owner around here, and I know how fortunate I am to have my boat, it is in fact our ultimate indulgence.
    Attached Images

See avitar...
    1986 52 Convertible
    Island Son

j's dream, so how old are you? i was36 when i bought my first hatt. 44 now on my second hatt. bigbill transom shot coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by bigbill View Post
    j's dream, so how old are you? i was36 when i bought my first hatt. 44 now on my second hatt. bigbill transom shot coming soon

Now, 27. Bought the Hatt when I was 25...I was never one of those punk kids. I swear!

Jason

hey jason, my admiral said good taste can start at any age. bigbill

I ended up not changing the name. It's what I told friends about my wife when I first met her (and I also feel the same way about the boat).
    Attached Images
    Last edited by CDB101; 04-24-2008 at 11:43 PM.
    Chad
    1970 36C
    Catawba Island, OH

Maybe a name change in the offing. But for now ...
    Attached Images

Have a photo to add but file size is way too big. If i can e mail it to someone who can reduce it then it can be posted.

open the picture in paint.

chose image/attributes it will tell you the size and dpi. you now have the info you need to get it to the correct file size.

Chose image/stretch-skew. change both the horizontal and vertical equally down until you have the file size back in image/attributes less than 97k and then save it as a .jpg

It's easier than it sounds and once you iterate a few times it goes very fast. And once you do it a couple hundred times you get less fussy, and it goes real quick. Ie example attributes comes up 200,000 bytes. go to image/stretch and skew 40% horizontal 40% vetical click OK go to attributes file size now 80,000 bytes save as .jpg upload to Sam's

tadah

garyd
    Have Fun Boating