Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: Need help selecting a Hatt

Check out the hatt on craigs list san diego,go to craigs list click on san diego click on boats for sale ,enter hatteras,you can pick it up for $210,000 the difference would pay for transporting!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by joe View Post
    Check out the hatt on craigs list san diego,go to craigs list click on san diego click on boats for sale ,enter hatteras,you can pick it up for $210,000 the difference would pay for transporting!!!!
    Thanks for the info. Very nice indeed.

Hi,

I own a 49'9" hatteras yacht fish in beautiful condition. I LOVE this boat. It's very spacious...it has a large helm area, a large salon, a large master and 2 other staterooms plus 2 heads (head/vanity/shower).

She's got 325hp Detroit Desiel natural engins that (knock on wood) run great.

We cruise at appx 12 knots but can effortlessly do 17/18.

Give them a looksee it may be perfect for you. I suggest the 1974
    3 stateroom model.

for me your best choice will be an lrc lots of living space the most economy in everything more comfort than any other smoth ride and won have to carry any spare fuel more reliable in any weather conditions they are built to last

good luck