Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Searching for a 43DC or 44DC

to Spindrift
    Thanks for that snapshot. quite a eyeopener.
    Your input is very helpful.

Last summer I bought the previously mentioned 44 from Guntersville, AL. Am very happy with the boat and have many good things to say about the 44. We will actually be relocating to Annapolis, MD this summer and would be happy to show it to you, for comparison purposes, once there. Have toyed with moving up to a 53 or 58 but a I have a fair degree of uncertainty on that because I really do love this boat and we feel like we have a sense of what we have here (as opposed to a whole new set of unknowns!). Best of luck with your search...

Cheryl

I have a 1979 43 DC with Detroit 671 T's. I have just finished completely remodeling her interior including new granite in both heads and galley. New wood window treatments etc. Spent $32K on the interior and used a professional decorator to do the job.

She has a new Imron paint job, new Stratoglass enclosure, all windows rebedded. $60K

In addition to above, I have added a new Raymarine Smart Pilot autohelm, Raymarine C120 chart plotter. New pedestals with custom made teak footrests for helm seats, replaced both heads, etc. Replaced every hose (fuel and water) on both engines with new synthetic hose and clamps. Engines have 2500 hours and run great.

There is a lot more but you get the point. I need another project so I am willing to sell Therapy and find something in the 50' range to redo. If you are interested, you can contact me at 970 391 3808 or email me at bigjimroe@aol.com. I am located in SW Florida.

Jim Roe

Eric,

There is a 1979 43 FBMY on South River (MD) not a star but well above average. 671N, 1200 hours just reduced 20k or so. Now asking 100K

I knew the boat two owners ago but have not seen her in years.

scan yachtworld sellers contact info

You are in Solomons? Having my boat refit at Zahnisers

how about a 1973 double cabin flybridge motoryacht? located in florida and the price has just been reduced to 90k. a perfect live aboard cruiser with 671n 3900 original hrs. you may call me at 407-247-5166 .

I have a 1975 43DC with flybridge, Cummins 903 N's. Flybridge has pipewelder's enclosure. Aft deck has full canvas stratoglass enclosure. Located in Crystal River, Fl. Still looking for a 43DC?

I haven't heard from Eric in awhile, but the last time I did, he had a contract in on a Bertram Motoryacht repowered with Yanmars.
    Looking for another boat...not a Hatt