Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Cleaning out my shop

I have cleaned out some shelves in my shop and came across a few items I have no need for any more.
    one 30amp 125v 50 hubble shore power cord, molded ends 75.00 plus shipping
    1 genset muffler 25.00 ps
    2 racor 1000ma fuel filters 500.00 ps
    1 rule 2000 atuo bilge pump, brand new in box, 75.00 ps
    1 hynautic helm head 50.00 ps
    4 boxes of taco Flex trim, white, 3/8x5/8 x25feet 25.00 per box plus shipping

Thanks,
    JW
    Attached Images

Re: Cleaning out my shop

JW,
    Is there a model # on the Hynautic helm head? I might need one. I presume that the upright post is the wheel mounting post, correct?

I've been getting hydraulic fluid leaking from around the base of my steering wheel intermittantly, and need to address it.
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

I'll check tomorrow, i do not know if this head needs to be rebuit or not, hence the cheap price.
    JW

The Helm Headuit marngs are as follows;
    Fuid Controls c1 c2 r R100-001.
    Thats all I can read, It cam of my rig but ma have been the lower station helm.
    JW

Thanks. When I'm at the boat this weekend, I'll get my manual and try to figure out which model I have. My upper station is all shrink wrapped, so I cannot get into it easily. I'm hoping that if I call Hynautic with my info from the manual, they can tell me if it's the correct part. I'll update within a couple days.
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau