Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Relay for CruisAir needed

I'm looking for a double pull, double throw, time delay relay, 230v coil for a CruisAir unit. This goes in the control box to a modulating condensing unit. The conrol box is the PRS11A-4. Anyone got one?
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"
    www.sanctuarycharteryacht.com

Re: Relay for CruisAir needed

I have a Lunaire Marine Model # PRSD 2 Serial # 06057-18 115/230 Unit that i just took off my boat becasue I changed to a three unit relay box. I am not sure if this is what you need but I think it might be. $50. Let me know. It is clean and works correctly.

RoundIII@verizon.net
    Ron

Hey Ang,
    I don't know if you found your part or not, but I came across this Cruisair price list while doing some other research. It may not mean much as far as prices since those are list, but it does have all of the parts numbers which can be a help.

http://www.mabru.com/pdf/dometic_cru...price_list.pdf
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Thanks, Sky. I have not found my part and will follow the link you posted. Also, I contacted CruisAir directly again, and they are talking about sending their own guy from the factory out here since it appears there may not be a competent source of CruisAir support in Miami, of all places.
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"
    www.sanctuarycharteryacht.com

That is hard to believe. I ended up printing out all 52 pages of that Cruisair document. It comes in handy to look up part numbers. All you need is the model number of your compressor or pump or air handler. Then you find the part that you need even if it's just an air filter.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    Thanks, Sky. I have not found my part and will follow the link you posted. Also, I contacted CruisAir directly again, and they are talking about sending their own guy from the factory out here since it appears there may not be a competent source of CruisAir support in Miami, of all places.

Now if you needed a heater expert, I'm sure you'd be all set.
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau