Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

speaking of de-mungooing

Sure cant wait to slap some white Awlgrip in here... on a 3 foot long brush that is! OB side of main is where the galleymade crapper pump was for the center head. Had to put the heat on today too. No reverse cycle here! ws
    Last edited by yachtsmanbill; 10-11-2007 at 08:23 PM.

Re: speaking of de-mungooing

Looks cozy tonight Bill. You guys sure did come out of that heat wave fast!
    Capt'n Bill

"People will forget what you said. People will forget what you did, But people will never forget how you made them feel."

It sure was nipply this morning! Gonna get electric up on the boat this weekend for lights and heat. The yard only has 110VAC outside. Got to rewire the 2-110V 30A plugs! ws

I though you already had that capability through those other 2 plugs.
    BILL

Those were temporary hook ups. When I bought the 50A cable last year and everything came to life, I pulled the wires off the panels and closed up the wall. Now its open and I need to re-hook it on a more permanent, sanitary basis.
    On another note,I pulled the overhead console apart to check out the windshield squirter line for winterizing among other things, and found that they had been disconnected (nothing leaked when shore water was on) along with the air for the broken wipers being capped off.
    MOST of the electric up there is 32VDC. I think I will also install a raceway to get stuff between the lower helm and FB. Right now, all the FB repeaters are run down, and around, then back up the FB support columns. Its a real mess! ws
    Last edited by yachtsmanbill; 10-16-2007 at 08:17 PM.

The old BRAINIAC locked up here. Too much going on. This shows the lousy raceway going upstairs. Also a little neglect where the new RW will go. I need to clear out the rear job to clear the way for a sliding door. ws
    Last edited by yachtsmanbill; 10-16-2007 at 08:17 PM.