Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Flo-scan

Re: Flo-scan

Ron have you come up with gph chart at different rpms?
    Skip

Is there any reason you couldn't install them on one side and just double the readings for fuel being consumed and 1/2 them for miles to go?

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by labrador View Post
    Ron have you come up with gph chart at different rpms?
    Skip

Skip, no I haven't made any charts. I can't rely on the data I'm getting until the problem is resolved. I may even have a bad sensor. Haven't had time to resolve it lately. It's not on the top of my to-do list. Ron

Beckytek,

Usually an irradic reading is a sign of air in your lines. Check that all your fuel lines/connections are tight. Also, make sure you have a good ground. Once the guage steadies out then go through the calibration procedures at each fillup. It should be fine. They were rock solid when I had them. Wish I still had them, actually!

One other thing, if you have fuel injection and a set of return lines you'll need the pulsation dampners only available from floscan.

Jackman, Yes I'm sure it's an air leak somewhere. Wiring is good, reversed leads and problem goes to other engine. Don't need dampers because one side works perfectly. I'll go through all the conections and valves when I have time. I'm sure it will work fine. Ron