Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Marine freezer

Marine freezer

Looking for a small marine freezer.

Re: Marine freezer

Jerry 41SF, I have a small unit chest type with a small sink built into the cabinet which is about 36" L x 30" H x 23" deep, It is all glass and looks very good,I bought it to put on my 34" SC but there just isn't enough room . The freezer, although operational, does not get below about 25 degrees F. I was told that it probably needs to be recharged. It uses R-22 refrigerant. I bought it on Ebay for $750 about 3 years ago and it is stored in my shop, located north central MD.If your interested I'll post pics.
    Good Luck, Jerry

Hi; Modernman, yes I would like to see the pictures of the freezer. You Can send them to my email adress; if you want, Jkiomi@prtc.net or call me, 787-257-1461. Thanx!

Cool Re: Marine freezer

Jerry 41sf, by no means to I want to hijack your thread, but should you not be intersted in Modernman's freezer, I may be.

Thx,
    JohnD
    johndunker@yahoo.com

Ok Guy's I'm also interested.
    Captain Ron, \281 380 6359

I'm going to take a pass. Some changes in my repower remind me that I need to finish that before getting into something else.

br,
    John

I need to check the measurements and I have been looking for this type of addtion to my 36C- I am interested and am in VA - possibly you can send a few photos - ricsms@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance,,

Rick