Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Galley Countertops

Come on Garyd I've seen your place you got great equipment and fabricators down there. Hell they could knock out a hard top before lunch.

Brian

Brian, thanks for the complement. They are good. But you are good and fast and thats what makes you the best!!!
    Have Fun Boating

I think your trying to butter me up. Seriously if you realy want to build one your more than welcome to bring some of your guys over to take a look and I can let them know how I went about it.

Brian

I'm just going to do a Radar arch. I don't have a way to bend the 2" aluminum tube. How did you go about that do you have one at your shop, bender that is?

I would trade you some fabricating time on the radar arch for fabricating time on the counter tops.

garyd
    Have Fun Boating

Garyd I sent you a PM

Brian

I recently covered my galley and both heads counter tops with a 1/4 inch granite. As I understand it, this product is relatively new. It has a plastic backing and simply glues over the old counter tops. I had it installed so I can not comment on technique etc. It looks fabulous and after 3 months, it is holding up perfect. I had the work done by a company in Punta Gorda, FL

Jim Roe