Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Repower/left over yard sale

My personal re-power/left over yard sale!

Most of these items are set at a firm cash sale price because I think that the prices are fair for what I have. You may come see them if you wish (I live in Lansdowne, PA) or I may have pictures. Any shipping will be covered by the buyer with the exception of if you meet me somewhere between home and Princeton, NJ where I work or home and IRI, Delaware where I boat. I will deliver the crusaders for the package price listed.\

My Stuff…..

-Set of 20x18 3-bladed bronze propellers 1.5”bore reconditioned about 2yrs ago and only used on 3 trips before my re-power started. Great condition. New set $1400..your price $550.

-Set of 20x17 3-bladed bronze propellers. Need some work but should recondition fine. Minor ding on each blade. These came with my boat and I never used them. Best offer over $200.

-(2) 3x3x5 wye fittings for wet exhaust. These are fiberglass an only on my boat 1 year (3-trips) before I removed them. New these were $300 for the set I would like $175 for them. Thgese never wear out like the old cast iron type.

-Sanitary hose for your crapper. About 30ft of 1.5” It came in a 50ft roll for 195.13 I will sell this for $75.

1set-Floscan Twin Scan only on boat 1 year. Made for up to 350hp inboards, gas. Includes fuel sending units and tach and fuel gauges. Special ordered stainless steel bezels. New this was $725. I will part with them for $350.

-8.5ft 3” reinforced wet exhaust hose never used. 91.75 for 12ft will sell the 8.5ft section for $50.

-10ft of 2” perforated/reinforced coolant hose, never used. New price was 78.33. Will sell for $50.

-5ft of 5” fiberglass exhaust tubing. 10ft section was 138.31. Will sell for $50.

-25ft of black 2guage battery cable bought but never used. New price 95.70. Will sell for $75.

-25ft of red 2guage battery cable bought but never used. New price 95.70. Will sell for $75.

-A set of 1985 FWC Crusader 454 carbed engines with less than 100hrs on them since full rebuild. Block was rebored to 0.030 over, new pistons, cam bearings, rings ect, ect . New accessories like starters, alternators, distributors ect, ect. Includes all FWC parts (risers ect) that should be good for another year or two of use. This was not a typical rebuild. I replaced everything because I planned on keeping them for a long time….until a year later I went diesel because of ethanol and a great deal on a set of Cummins remans. The engines come with b/w 2:1 trannies, new crusader engine mounts and the carbs with new rebuild kits. I even have an extra set of intake gaskets. They are in the back of a truck ready to be delivered anywhere in the tristate area. (Of course the truck has a cap on it and its enclosed from the elements.) Delivery included. I spent over 12k doing the rebuilds that included labor on the machining and assembly as well as all the parts ect. I would like to see $4500 for the set delivered to anywhere in the Del, MD and PA area…..Okay NJ too if I have too!.

-1 1986 21ft Aquasport. I will email you the details on this. My cash no haggle price is $3500.

There may be more to add as I clean out my garage, shed and truck. This is the initial list. Please post or forward any questions to jrs8818@msn.com.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Jackman; 08-01-2007 at 11:06 AM.

Re: Repower/left over yard sale

Do you remember the manufacturer of the sanitary hose? I'm getting ready to relace mine.
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

Bob,

I'll try to get it for you. I buy as much as possible from boatfix and I can easily get it for you. Its supposed to be "the good stuff."

Here is the part number and price from boatfix.

1 SLD1441126 SUPER PVC SANIT 50' 1-1/2" SHIELDS HOSE: $109.26 $109.26

Let me know what you think. It looks as though I made a typo in my original add. I must have put Geo's list price and not selling price.

Jackman,

Check your email...

Jackman, Check your PM's Ron

Thanks for the info on the hose, but I think I'll be going with the Sealand Odersafe stuff.
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

Jackman,

I'll take the Floscans. I live close by. Maybe 1 hour drive to Princeton. Send me your address. Maybe your home is closer. I live in Atco, NJ. My email is
    beckytek@comcast.net Ron

Jackman, tried sending an email but it came back for some reason. Please email your phone# so I can call and make arrangements to pick up the FloScans. I would prefer meeting you in Princeton sometime next week. I can come most any day you choose. I live about an hours drive from there.
    <beckytek@comcast.net> 856-768-0150 Ron

Jackman,

I may be interested in the Aquasport. I'm in MD this week and could pick it up on my way home. Which model, engine do you have? I assume it all works. PM me with info.

Thanks
    Jim