Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: davit wanted

davit wanted

I'm looking for a daviti in the 600-800 lb. range -- an old style Marquipt or similar would be great. 110v electric winch preferred, but could do a 12v if I had to. I'll be mounting it on my dock to haul a 13' Whaler out.
    -- Paul

Re: davit wanted

I just saw this one listed on the Sams Marine page. it is a somewhat bigger lifting capacity though. the price seems good.

Here:
    http://www.samsmarine.com/PartSpecials.htm scroll down a little bit and you'll see it.
    Mario
    Mario
    1972 58' Hatteras Yachtfisherman
    Siboney

Thanks, Mario, but I'm looking for something a lot trimmer that can fit on the end of my dock. You're right that the big Marquipt looks great for that money. I'm looking for the old "bent pole" type of Marquipt you used to see on a lot of the old motoryachts or something similar.
    -- Paul

Paul,

I am planning to install a new HD davit system on my Hatt and if so will be parting with my old "bent pipe" unit. It has a brand new motor (12 v) on it. I need (want) a larger unit with power swing and will be calling Sam's about theirs.

Walt

Great. Can you PM me with a price and maybe a pic or two, Walt? Thanks.
    -- Paul