Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Re: Revisiting the window trim/fuzzies topic...

Speaking of windows, I have come across some of the brown aluminum strips with the fuuzz. These are the horizontal pcs used on the slider windows............ Not sure how many I have yet, but they are brand new.

Will count them tomorrow.

As far as the the caulk/epoxy and other stuff in the windows, it amazes me the things some boat owners do to try and save a buck !

Re: Revisiting the window trim/fuzzies topic...

Quote Originally Posted by Starman View Post
    Speaking of windows, I have come across some of the brown aluminum strips with the fuuzz. These are the horizontal pcs used on the slider windows............ Not sure how many I have yet, but they are brand new.

Will count them tomorrow.

As far as the the caulk/epoxy and other stuff in the windows, it amazes me the things some boat owners do to try and save a buck !
    The amasing part here, Paul, is that you can get yards of fuzzies and yards of track slider material for less that 20 bucks from Sams. That really makes one who pumps caulk in there look stupid.

Here are a few pictures of the composite windows I had mentioned earlier. They have been painted with Awl Grip. If you would like more infromation, please do so by P.M.ing
    Attached Images

Forgive me, I put a competitors name up there.