Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 1978 70' My

1978 70' MotorYacht

BOAT SOLD !!!

This is a large, comfortable live aboard vessel. Extra large public spaces found on this galley up, forward wheelhouse layout, make this a great vessel for group entertaining. Owners suite and guest staterooms (2) are located in the aft spaces. Captain and crew spaces are located forward and include separate galley and head facilities. Vessel is largely in original condition with teak paneling and trim creating olde world charm.

The DDEC 12V71TI main engines have zero hours since major overhaul. Vessel is in excellent mechanical condition although paintwork and TLC will make this gem really shine. Vessel is located in the Carolinas and priced to reflect current condition. Ready for immediate cash sale.

Please PM or email for specific details and price information.

Stephen
    sstidd@ec.rr.com
    Attached Images
    Last edited by striker; 09-09-2008 at 02:30 PM. Reason: sp

Cool Re: 1978 70' My

If your 70' My is still on the market, I'd love to see more pics, and a price also.

Regards.

Re: 1978 70' My

To all whom inquired about more photos. I have added the attached photos. I will add more as time allows.

Thank you.
    Stephen
    Attached Images

Please advise your asking price. Beautifull yacht, U R very fortunate.

The listing price is 450K. I am not the owner of record but I handle the boats affairs. If you have questions I'll do my best to get them answered.

Thank you,

Stephen

The vessel owner wants the boat sold and has dropped the price 100k to make it happen. NEW asking price:350K

OK - time for this boat to go.......... please bring all offers.

could you please let me know were the hat is located. and how to contact you. i would like o see her asap.

Berpo,

PM sent......

bump....