Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Lee outrigger bases from 36c

These were taken off my 36 when I purchased it. Don't know if they are original. They are the bases only. In OK condition, could use some cleaning. There is also an aluminum mast - don't know what its called but looks to be for pulling in large fish- will sell separate or together. Best offer takes them. Photos below.
    Last edited by CDB101; 09-05-2007 at 10:08 PM.

Re: Lee outrigger bases from 36c

Do you know the inside diameter of the socket end of the tube where the outrigger goes in? Where are they located, hows the finish? Kent
    Kent Britting
    Makin' Memories 1970 58YF

Kent, the outside diameter of the tube is 2" and the inside diameter is 1 7/8" give or take 1/32". The finish on the main tube is good- it appears to be aluminum? The smaller diameter arms are not good but not pitted or coroded, just dull and weathered. The adjusting knobs appear to be bronze or brass but are also tarnished. I think the parts could be cleaned or polished except the 2 smaller arms -looks like they could easily be replaced. Or maybe they could be dipped and refinished. Also, the lenght of the main tube is about 4', the lower arm is 3'2", and the upper arm is 2'. I'm in Cleveland, Ohio.
    -Chad

Chad, can you email me a picture of your 36 with them installed?

Thanks,
    -Pete
    petebenj@cableone.net
    For Pete's Sake 1973 36c
    petebenj@cableone.net

Please email me an installed pic as well if you have it. The large pole in the first pic is a gin pole.

colonialseniorliving@yahoo.com

If you still have the outriggers, I'm interested in purchasing them.
    Johnny
    omecojh@bellsouth.net