Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

For Sale: 1965 34' Sedan

Gas, FWC 330HP 440 Chryslers, Borg Warner 1.9 gears.

1.New raw water pump on starboard engine. new impeller on port.
    2.New alternators port and starboard
    3.New hoses on port and starboard engines including exhaust hoses.
    4.All heat exchangers cleaned.
    5.complete tune up port and starboard.
    6.New (all) through hulls and Groco Ball valve sea cocks.
    7.New stainless steel water heater
    8.New shaft cutlass bearings port and starboard.
    9.New (4) Rule 2000GPH automatic bilge pumps with manual override. wired battery direct.
    10. extensive spare parts kit (never used)

11. New Garmin 3210 color GPS chartplotter/sounder with a GDL30A WEATHER DATA RECEIVER for XM WX Satellite Weather, brings real-time graphical weather data coverage of the United States as well as XM music.

GSD22 "BLACK BOX" SOUNDER Ultrascroll technology keeps the display scrolling at live-action speeds, while the units digital design and up to 2 kW of transmit power (depending on transducer used) provide extraordinary target definition and deep water performance. Transmit power and receiver gain automatically adjust to produce excellent shallow water performance as well. The GSD 22 is dual frequency (200/50 kHz).

GMS10 NETWORK PORT EXPANDER. The GMS 10 allows users to gain the benefit of Ethernet-like data transfer speeds up to 10 times faster than some competitive systems. Each networked MFD can be configured independently, and the connections are completely waterproof for operation in corrosive marine environments. The switch has LED indicators for individual line status. Plug-and-play design means that all peripherals are automatically detected and readily accessible once they're connected to the network. Likewise, owners can easily expand their systems like adding a radar by using the same standard data cable to plug additional units and displays into the GMS 10 network ports .

12. New Garmin 178c color chartplotter/sounder on the flybridge.
    13. New (2) ICOM Marine VHF radios with DSC capability.
    14. New (2) VHF antennas.

INTERIOR is factory original with no modifications or alterations! Original galley stove (looks and operates like new) Original Fridgidare refrigerator made by General Motors works great. stainless steel sink and mica counter tops looks new. The head/shower although dated is all original and in good shape. the prior owner removed the electric toilet and replaced it with a new port-o-potty.

Forward V-birth looks new, nice wood, nice closet, drawers. original light fixtures still works!

Saloon is bright and airy. New upholstery, shades and curtains.

large, deep cockpit with patio furniture.

Exterior and hull has no blisters. topside needs paint in my opinion. the bottom should have the old paint removed. there are a few spots in the teak sole that needs replacement in and around the saloon doors. Some interior wood refinishing is required. The boat has a generator which I have not operated. Otherwise, the boat is solid and runs perfect.

My asking price reflects my purchase price with most of the deferred maintenance corrected and all of the new electronics. These items you will no longer have to do as I have already done and paid for them. The only reason why I'm selling is because I want a Yachtfisher.

A well proven cruiser thats easy to run and maintain.

$25,000 OBO lets talk
    Last edited by MarioG; 03-31-2007 at 06:15 PM.
    Mario
    1972 58' Hatteras Yachtfisherman
    Siboney

Re: For Sale: 1965 34' Sedan

picture of boat 1
    Last edited by MarioG; 12-03-2007 at 10:08 PM.
    Mario
    Siboney

galley, head, V birth
    Mario
    Siboney

Head with port o potty
    Mario
    Siboney

V berth picture
    Mario
    Siboney

Saloon pics
    Mario
    Siboney

Mario
    Siboney

Mario
    Siboney

9. Re: For Sale: 1965 34' Sedan

Beautiful relaxining saturday afternoon and Mario here makes me start drooling !

Sigh !

Daughters college takes priority

Needs to go now! Any decent offer accepted!

What are you waiting for Starman!!! pull the trigger before someone else does!
    Mario
    Siboney