Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Talking 40' dcmy for sale-price decrease

sorry-post was supposed to be decrease to $79,000.nothing wrong with boat ,just time to go.two boats sold in mid 80's,so offers in hi 70's ok.next closest asking price of same boat is 119k.if you know someone who always wanted a nice hatteras ,this is it.thanks fxmcc@mac.com

Re: 40' dcmy for sale-price decrease

Can you forward pic's and spec's. I'm looking to purchase by the end of the year. Could you also tell me where the hat. is located.

My 40 aft cabin may be going on the market soon. Located in New Bern N.C. Contact skip@xssmith.com Phone 252 402 9010 cell office 800 631 2226 ext 112

Sorry, Don't know what I was thinking about posting on someone elses post. What a dumb ass I am!!!!!! Dis regard above. When I decide I'll post my own.

I'd like to receive pictures, specs and images from anyone wanting to sell their aft cabin Hatteras.

Please email me at ernesto.ruiz.garcia@gmail.com.

I'm a serious buyer, although not an immediate buyer as I'm just about to list my boat for sale at the moment, which I want to move before I buy something else.