Sorry to steal the title of the closing episode of M.A.S.H.

It’s become apparent that since my return to the forum, the level of controversy and the numbers of PM’s in Doug’s mailbox have both been on the rise. I’ll say it one more time… that was never my intention, etc. etc.. I’ve decided that for the good of the forum, it’s time for me to move on – this time for good. I’ve spoken with Doug and I will still be able to hang around in the shadows, but there will be no more public posts for me although I will still hang around in PM mode.

I know that the purpose of this forum was to provide a place where owners could get technical help from their peers and come together in other ways as Hatteras owners. I will not be responsible for turning it into a place where they turn on each other and begin to take sides..Hatfields & McCoys, etc.

I know that was not the original intent of Sam’s Marine and I have been assured by Doug that the forum will cease to exist before that happens.

Thanks again for all the people I’ve met in the past and all the friends I will make in the future as a result of this forum.

Looking forward to meeting everyone at the rendezvouz, shows, etc. etc.

I’ll let you know when the BirdNest (an upcoming forum for those who share common interests in, etc. etc.) is up and ready. Oh yeah, guess who the moderator will be!

Ya'll take care!

Randy Register