Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: 2-Zodiac inflatables for sale

Bob,
    I can't find anywhere that is says hypalon, not even on any of the websites selling new Zodiac Cadets. Therefore, I would assume that they are not hypalon. If you still have any interest, let me know. I think I'll put the 2000 on Ebay next week if I can't find a buyer.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Are you going to have a cradle avail to mount them on the cabintop since you are changing boat styles?? I have a Zodiac and am in the market for a way to mount it on my boat.
    Thanks

Sorry, no cradle. I was actually using the one that the PO installed for his RIB. That should fit the new RIB almost perfectly, so it is staying. I would think you could make one pretty easily, however, out of a couple of pieces of starboard or teak.
    Sky Cheney

I put the 2000 Cadet 285 on Ebay if anyone is still interested. It's item #300099406464.

I still have the 1995 Zodiac and 8hp Nissan for sale. If those don't go in the next week or so, then I will put them on Ebay as well. Just thought I would see if anyone here wanted them first.
    Sky Cheney

Arrow Re: 1995 Zodiac and / or Nissan 8hp

Hi Sky,

Driving down tomorrow some 800 miles to the new old boat, and will check out its dinghy. I know it has bad inflation valves and a its outboard is a forward gear only 2hp motor. If you aren't in a rush to auction the 95 or the nissan, then I'll get back to you from a cyber cafe (local equivalent of a Starbucks) and tell you what gives.

Best,

Richard

That's fine, Richard. The '95 is still on the boat and it will be easier to get it off of there after launch on April 24th. Just let me know by then.
    Sky Cheney

Thumbs up 95 / nissan

Hi Sky,

Will do so quite a bit sooner - arriving Stateside on the 23rd, so if we green light it, the timing would be perfect.

Thx!

Richard

Arrow Re: 8 HP Outboard

Hi Sky,

Just got back from 10 days working long days cleaning up a neglected boat. I mentioned your outboard to the mech taking care of the boat, and he says that it will make the dinghy too heavy to hoist up with a rope the way the manual davit is currently set up. I asked about fitting the davits with electric motors but he just shrugged stating that it would be way expensive.

I hope this didn't delay you in your inflatable sale, and that eBay works out best. Thanks again for giving me first shot at it.

Cheers,

Richard

No problem. I wasn't really ready to get that Zodiac off of the boat yet anyway.

The 2000 sold on Ebay. The 1995 is still on the boat but the boat goes in the water on Tues. After that, I will be taking it down and putting that on Ebay as well unless someone here is interested.
    Sky Cheney

Do you still have the nissan for sale. and do you have any idea what shipping to 02852 would be??

Mike.
    I drive Boats and Save People!!!
    See my projects at the link

http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u...ter/?start=all