Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
  1. Re: Country Cruisin'

We went downtown to "The Landing" Friday night, stayed till Sunday. Saturday was the "Gate River Run" and had my brother come in from Long Beach Ca, my sister,bro in law, nephew drive up from Gainesville (Home of the champion Florida Gators) to do the run. Over 13,000 ran.

I watched ..

Temp was 78 on Saturday, 83 Sunday... Then back at the marina there was a dock party......
    Charlie Freeman
    "No Dial Tone"
    1973 43' DCMY
    Fernandina Beach, Fl
    www.yachtmoves.com

Re: Country Cruisin'

great week end on the water too... went over to No Name Habor across the bay saturday night, anchored out... great evening !

sunday, Mario and Yaisy were there too, had a BBQ with them and some friends... took the tender around for a swim near the lighthouse, saw Maynard's Unity returning in the channel (good looking boat at speed)... and finally a nice sunset ride back to the marina.

not a drop of rain, warm enough to swim, yet no need for AC at night.
    Pascal
    Miami, FL
    1970 53 MY #325 Cummins 6CTAs
    2014 26' gaff rigged sloop
    2007 Sandbarhopper 13
    12' Westphal Cat boat

Re: Country Cruisin'

I had fun too.....Lets see here, I Shella Shined the tower, changed the 20 gal of antifreeze, changed the oil in both generators, installed 2 new 12v batteries, scrubbed the engines, trans, sound shields, walls, battery boxes, and every other nook and cranny in the ER. That was just Saturday !

Sunday I went to a seminar on yellowfin tuna fishing on the other side of the stream. 120 miles out is a long way to go fishing! I just need the mechanic to tune the engines up so we can go get a couple Volkswagons

For anyone planing to go over this year drop me a PM and I will give you the info we learned.
    1986 52 Convertible
    Island Son