Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What The ...

What The ...

... Heck is this?? The underside shows a 32volt (?) motor and none of it seems to do anything.The switches / knobs appear stripped or frozen. Was the hole in the counter a trash compactor? Anyone want it?? IDEAS? ws

Re: What The ...

It is the motor and control for the counter-top blender. Mine works great, but I would love to have the blender pitcher and/or top if you can find it.

You gotta be shootin' me !! I'd never have guessed at that one I havent seen the blender, but may have the top to it. I am at a loss for words...That had to be a $500 blender installed at the factory for chopping up 'tini ice! ws

Those thing are cool. i have been looking for one of those but never could find one!!!
    I drive Boats and Save People!!!
    See my projects at the link

http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u...ter/?start=all

woohooo I've been lookiing for that sob. Ours was MIA when we got the boat. I need the chopper too....
    1986 52 Convertible
    Island Son

You want it? Its yours ! Pay for the shipping. I cant believe how much effort Hatteras put into the booze end of the business!! ws

woohoo me too i've been missing the blender part they must have been made of glass so I'm going for the stainless baby.... thanks seaEric...
    CARL GUZMAN Worrying is interest on a problem that has not yet occurred
    2002 Endeavour Catamaran 44
    NAPLES, FLORIDA

9. Re: What The ...

And to think I tossed a couple of those units from past projects

Bill if you have the blender, mixer or the chopper let me know, I'd love them.

Carl look closely they have an adapter for older units. Not sure if it is needed or not,
    Last edited by thoward; 03-05-2007 at 10:13 PM.
    1986 52 Convertible
    Island Son