Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: 2/3 Ft Pierce Nutin' But Wet

Shoulda squished that dam# mouse when we had the chance....
    1986 52 Convertible
    Island Son

Calcutta, here is a pros report for today- OFFSHORE - Finally a few nice days and the sea conditions were good. I got good reports of scattered dolphin in 140 to 160 feet of water. Most of the dolphin were in the 12 to 18 pound range. I did get a report about a couple of wahoo in 250 feet of water. The kingfish bite remains good around the 70 to 90 foot mark when slow trolling a live bait. The bottom fishing for snapper and grouper has improved some when fishing over the reefs in 60 to 100 feet of water and also over the deeper wrecks. Along the patch reef in 15 to 30 feet of water look for plenty of sheepshead and black sea bass. Still plenty of spanish mackerel and bluefish along the beaches of the Treasure Coast.

There is talk of dirty green water showing up to the south. Stay tuned it may shut the bite down.

BTW it is a lake out there 1.6' @ 9 sec.
    1986 52 Convertible
    Island Son

Lay off the yankees!!! Tod here married one Me!! Born and raised in Michigan!

Ginger
    1986 52 Convertible
    Island Son

I was born and raised in New York. I came down here 10 years ago to take it over. Not bad so far.

5. Re: 2/3 Ft Pierce Nutin' But Wet

There ain't nuthin wrong with Yankees. I have several good friends who are Yankees. It is the Damn Yankees that nobody wants, you know the ones with Attitude! Everything is perfect back home up north in "__________", you can fill in the blank, I simply tell them that I-95 has a north bound lane as well as the south bound lane they came down here on. LOL Matter of fact there are a few Southerners I would like for them to take with them when they leave, just imagine a carpool for assholes! LOL
    Chris
    1973 48' Yachtfish
    "Boss Lady" my other expensive girlfriend.
    Follow the refurb at www.starcarpentry.com

There ain't nuthin wrong with Yankees. I have several good friends who are Yankees. It is the Damn Yankees that nobody wants, you know the ones with Attitude! Everything is perfect back home up north in "__________", you can fill in the blank, I simply tell them that I-95 has a north bound lane as well as the south bound lane they came down here on. LOL Matter of fact there are a few Southerners I would like for them to take with them when they leave, just imagine a carpool for assholes! LOL
    Yup the sad fact is no matter where they were born you still have those Aholes. Glad you feel that way Chris it took me a phone call or two to convince the Bird that all Yankee's are not Bad
    Now he says he just says he has a few geographically challenged Freinds
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

><(((º>´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(( (( º>¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸¸><(((º>

Speaking of Yankees - a "public servant" from my former home are living up to Churchill's pronouncement as he saw members of parliment (who were ignoring the German rearmament) walking along the Thames in the late 1930's: He referred to them as "Lunatics out for an airing."

The same applies:

http://www.netmusiccountdown.com/inc...e.php?id=12050