Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Happy Birthday Skycheney

Happy Birthday!!!

Please check you PM for a note from me with questions from the Admiral.

Re: Happy Birthday Skycheney

Thanks. I just sent a response. Hope it helps.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

I managed to slide my birthday by this month without fanfare. When you get over 65, SKY, you don't need to be reminded. Are you getting closer to retirement? They have nice slips with big Hat MYs in a neat old marina on Plantation Key. Yours would look great there for the winter. By the time you are ready to retire, I will be an expert on salt water problems. I am doing great with your advice to use lots of water. I rinse this thing for about an hour every time I use it. It looks far cleaner than it ever did in Detroit though. They don't seem to get dirty down here, salty yes, but not dirty. Happy birthday.

Thanks Maynard. Right now my Florida trip will have to limited to the one week for the Miami show. The kids are still in school and you know the limitations that are involved with that. Someday, I may think about bringing the boat south, though. If I do, I would think that live-aboard would be the way to go. I would think that the boat would get the best care that way and I would be able to enjoy her more. No use sitting in some condo when you could be on the boat.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Happy B-day
    'THERAPY'
    1991 45C