Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I'm out of here!!!

We're leaving now for Boca Chita located just north of Elliot key. we will be there untill Monday. If I have cell service, I will check in with pics. should be a nice weekend anyhow, I have the blender packed. I love it!!!

Mario
    1972 58' Hatteras Yachtfisherman
    Siboney

Re: I'm out of here!!!

Florida boaters....it's just not fair....

Yeah it sucks being so far from the ski resorts.

Well so I am your doing the boat I am doing the Plane this time... Tomorrow to
    Hawaii 2 weeks I figure I am going to have a lot of reading to do when I get back. Just imagine how much I would have if Randy was still on the Air
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

><(((º>´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(( (( º>¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸¸><(((º>

have fun... we almost went to islamorada this week end but the wx didn't look great yesterday... we're going to drive down instead tomorrow for the day (going racing with naomi's hobie).

we're probably going to be out on the bay monday... maybe nnh or the shoal of KB, stop by if you can, i want to check out your boat !
    Pascal
    Miami, FL
    1970 53 MY #325 Cummins 6CTAs
    2014 26' gaff rigged sloop
    2007 Sandbarhopper 13
    12' Westphal Cat boat

We had a wonderful time! sorry I missed ya Pascal.

Ya'll can join me for strong pina coladas and something off the BBQ at our updated web page.

Mario
    Attached Images
    Mario
    Siboney

Have a drink!
    Attached Images
    Mario
    Siboney

looks like you had a good time...

didnt' go out today, had some things to do but had a blast sailing this week end. yes the S word.. I'm addicted... we trailered Naomi's hobie 16 to islamorada and even though we had more problem with the boat that 'bird can possibly have in one day, it was a blast. we only finished one race out of 6 but now we know eveythin that could break on her hobie since she hasn't raced it in years...
    Pascal
    Miami, FL
    1970 53 MY #325 Cummins 6CTAs
    2014 26' gaff rigged sloop
    2007 Sandbarhopper 13
    12' Westphal Cat boat

Pascal I bet the wind was just perfect for sailing this weekend. Glad you and Naomi had a great time. Tell her we said "Hi".
    Mario
    Siboney

Pascal, Was that you towing the Hobie who cut me off on Rt. 1 on my way home from Marathon yesterday?