Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
    Tony Seaton Guest

WTB 48-58 MY,CPMY or YF

Looking for a retirement project. Would like to find one of the above in need of refit or TLC with solid hull,deck,top. Mechanicals and/or electrical can be a project. Would like late 60's to early 80's on East coast,Fla or Gulf Coast. Reply:tony.seaton@charter.net

hatteras46 Guest
    Tony,

There is an older 48 Yachtfish in my yard in CT, she's in the water, needs some real TLC. I have only viewed her dockside, no clue whats going on in her interior or mechanicals. Email me and ill give you the details of location etc. outerlimits@hotmail.com
    PS., my friend is selling his 79' 53 Motoryacht, she will be in Mystic CT for the summer.

pcann Guest

WTB 48-58 MY,CPMY or YF

I don't know if you are interested in going as far as the Pacific NW for a boat, but we live aboard our 1968 50' Hatteras MY ("Akeeva"), in Olympia, WA. Sadly, job relocation forces us to consider sale of Akeeva. She is in strong mechanical/systems condition, but sorely needs a paint job (paint is chipping), some interior cosmetics, a master stateroom build out, and a new breaker panel. Let me know if you are interested.

pcann Guest

WTB 48-58 MY,CPMY or YF

I don't know if you are interested in going as far as the Pacific NW for a boat, but we live aboard our 1968 50' Hatteras MY ("Akeeva"), in Olympia, WA. Sadly, job relocation forces us to consider sale of Akeeva. She is in strong mechanical/systems condition, but sorely needs a paint job (paint is chipping), some interior cosmetics, a master stateroom build out, and a new breaker panel. Let me know if you are interested. My e-mail is taylorcann@prodigy.net

Parker Cann

TedMau Guest

50' 1967 MotorYacht for Sale

Freshwater boat in Chicago, Il. Fully equiped, stabilized and bow thruster etc. Call Ted Mau 847-226-7171 or 312-939-3959