Window frames were absolute hell. They came out easy enough. They are split horizontally. So you are going to need some help getting them out. Once they are out you can dissamble them and put the glass someplace safe. Start by sandblasting the frames. If you are lucky you don't have too much corrosion, but I was not so lucky. This is a joint venture between my Father and Brother. My Father is a retired engineer and has had a lot of experience with aircraft tool design among other things. He made me some special little tools to remove the felt. A set of cheap dental picks helped out the most though. The oxidation on the aluminum tracks for the frames is like concrete. Some acid used to clean aluminum with help a little, but for the most part it is just time consuming picking to get them clean. They have to be perfect for the new felts to work. Pick up some new felts and plastic window slide material from Sam's Marine. They have it in stock. Use JB weld to fix up any pits or holes in the frames and sand it down ready for paint. After they are painted, refelt and install the windows at the boat. I had all the windows retinted before I reinstalled. This makes for a clean excellent job. If I had to do it all over again, I think I would replace with one piece of tinted plexi, due to the fact that they still do not slide really well and will probably still leak. Probably never open them up anyway, but I wanted to go back original as can be. This task was very time consuming, but I think it really brings back the original look to a vessel that still has the looks of even some of today's boats. I am going to post some pictures of the engine overhauls my Father has done. I will start a new post, so tell me what you think.