Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Re: Pics of "The Gorge" Trip

sent you a PM Freebird.

Well, your pictures are not showing up but i THINK this is the photo you wanted resized?? Should be just under the max allowed size of 80x80 pixels. If this was not the photo you wanted let me know.....

Can I spend all my $2 in one place?
    Attached Images

3. Re: Pics of "The Gorge" Trip

Hey, what a guy!!!

Okay boys and girls, what do ya'll think of this shot for an avatar? I don't mean to give ya'll the impression I'm always looking over my shoulder! It's more along the lines of leaving all your troubles behind!!!

Besides, I have two Hatts and only one avatar. I reckon I could try some trick photography to catch both in the same place at the same time. The real alternative would be pretty expensive.

Ya'll want to try to help me with that one too?

PS Never spend all your money in one place unless it's at Hatts R Us or a good strip club where you can keep more than the glass!!!
    Last edited by FREEBIRD; 11-13-2006 at 01:18 PM.
    1974 58TC "Freebird", 1965 41DC "Nancy Cay", For Sale - Click HERE for info - sosectn@aol.com
    Randy Register - Kingston, Tennessee - aka Freeebird aka Sparky1
    www.forumlychallengedboaters.com

How about this One!
    Last edited by 34Hatt; 02-04-2010 at 01:25 PM.
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

><(((º>´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(( (( º>¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸¸><(((º>

I'm with Dan. That one's a keeper.
    --- The poster formerly known as Scrod ---

I want to live in Theory, everything works there.

1970 36C375

6. Re: Pics of "The Gorge" Trip

Ordinarily I would agree with you guys. Ryan is my prized possession and will offer living proof that I was in fact on this Earth and did something worthwhile while I was here. Everybody thinks their kid is special, but mine stops traffic! He's one smart funny little kid, and I love him to death. That's why the home problems are so difficult to address.

Oh well, let's not go down that road now. I'm afraid if I use Ryan's picture, members who haven't seen me in other photos or in person will think I am the kid in the picture!!! I WISH!!!!! This young 'un is going to be a lady killer for sure!!! That's my boy!!!
    1974 58TC "Freebird", 1965 41DC "Nancy Cay", For Sale - Click HERE for info - sosectn@aol.com
    Randy Register - Kingston, Tennessee - aka Freeebird aka Sparky1
    www.forumlychallengedboaters.com