Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: WTB 53' Classic

Re: WTB 53' Classic

Looks like "Cody" picked up an old thread and set off a fire storm. Man, it was like a dog in heat running through the yard with pack hot on her heels. LOL

A broker told me the Lady Linda was under contract last week? Whats up with that? Of Course brokers are brokers are they not?
    I likely will not do the 8-71T anyway? I'm gonna have to wait for big LRC to wash up on shore.
    Skooch
    42 LRC 1980

Lady Linda is not under Contract. She is for sale to a good home. She will be priced correctly to the current market which appears to be either low 200's or less depending upon how much of the updating we complete before she is sold. She is a 1980 and not a 1981. Always a bay boat. Ask for any details as she is ours....and we are continuing to upgrade her while we wait. We have a recent survey. Mostly maintainance items such as repair bonding wire connection etc....that we are presently working on. Bottom is perfect as she has just recently been soda blasted and painted. Bottom metered excellent. Pictures are on this forum. Refrig has also just been replaced. Pictures also on this forum. Her bottom was pealed and relaid up by Osprey Marine who takes care of all of her structural issues. No bottom blisters. Structurally she is sound and not wet with updates performed annually. You can call Jimmy at Osprey to discuss the boat if you so desire. Starting to work on Varnish, touch up paint, canvas, etc....over the summer to get her back up to top condition. Radar and autopilot still needs service as they have not been used in a long time as the boat is again used in the bay and they are not used. They are not listed on the spec sheet.

Scott,

say it ain't so...... Before you sell, join the Hatt Rendevous

Noel
    Noel Russell
    40' MY Aft Cabin
    Lincoln Harbor NJ

Re: 53 Classic

Quote Originally Posted by kenworth1954 View Post
    We are looking for a 53 Classic. Please email at kenkathy@bellsouth.net

Capt. Ken Carter
    I HAVE A 53 CLASSIC COMPLETLEY RE-DONE INC. ELECTRONICS OHARA.J@SBCGLOBAL.NET JOHN

I HAVE A 53 CLASSIC 1980 COMPLETLY RE-DONE OHARA.J@SBCGLOBAL.NET JOHN

bonnevillebarbie Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jmccubbin View Post
    Lady Linda is not under Contract. She is for sale to a good home. She will be priced correctly to the current market which appears to be either low 200's or less depending upon how much of the updating we complete before she is sold. She is a 1980 and not a 1981. Always a bay boat. Ask for any details as she is ours....and we are continuing to upgrade her while we wait. We have a recent survey. Mostly maintainance items such as repair bonding wire connection etc....that we are presently working on. Bottom is perfect as she has just recently been soda blasted and painted. Bottom metered excellent. Pictures are on this forum. Refrig has also just been replaced. Pictures also on this forum. Her bottom was pealed and relaid up by Osprey Marine who takes care of all of her structural issues. No bottom blisters. Structurally she is sound and not wet with updates performed annually. You can call Jimmy at Osprey to discuss the boat if you so desire. Starting to work on Varnish, touch up paint, canvas, etc....over the summer to get her back up to top condition. Radar and autopilot still needs service as they have not been used in a long time as the boat is again used in the bay and they are not used. They are not listed on the spec sheet.

Has your boat sold? If not where is it located and how much... Thanks, Amanda

i have a nice 53 1972 listed on ebay it is going for under 150k completely renovated,
    check ebay or email me
    jolousky@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Carol Ivey View Post
    Looking for a 53' classic in the two hundreds... anyone, anyone!?

i have a nice 53 1973 under 700 hours and under 150k
    completely renovated divorce sale asap
    jolousky@gmail.com