Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Re: Tortugas Fishing Trip

Bill get your Tug boat ass down here and lets do some fishing I know it's not a submarine and I don't swim with the fishes but I really think we'll have a good time you can ride down with Randy It's only a weekend come-on
    CARL GUZMAN Worrying is interest on a problem that has not yet occurred
    2002 Endeavour Catamaran 44
    NAPLES, FLORIDA

2. Re: Tortugas Fishing Trip

Hey, hold me a spot? I can even help do maintenance and Miss Joy is an excellent cook, she is the Galley Slave on my boat. So we won't have to survive on vodka and Doritos the whole time. LOL
    Chris
    1973 48' Yachtfish
    "Boss Lady" my other expensive girlfriend.
    Follow the refurb at www.starcarpentry.com

Cool Chris ..I meet you on the barge and your wife , so thats cool if you can go, I think the 17th weekend will be better ??? good with you???
    NAPLES, FLORIDA

Man, even with that CrazyBird playing a starring role (he regularly stars in my nightmares, now!) this trip sounds like too much fun. I think this kind of invite put out in so open a way is yet again testimony to what a great group this truly is. And Carl, once again you're the hospitality king.

I'm afraid I just looked at the calendar from now til eternity (well, at least through early Jan) and there's more ink than paper showing. I'm out. Too much playing, lately, between CDR, marina-hopping, FLIBS...I tell ya, this boating life takes DEDICATION!

Good luck catching, Carl & gang, but be really careful of the weather at that time, too. November can really howl, and that anchorage in front of Ft. Jefferson gives you enough protection from maybe 10 kt. winds IF they're coming from the right direction. Make that decision early as to whether it's Tortugas or Key West. You'd hate to be committed to Tortugas when it's really snotty. Seriously.
    -- Paul

5. Re: Tortugas Fishing Trip

Hey guys, maybe Key West would be a better choice given the iffiness of November weather. Besides, if we don't catch any fish, there aren't any bars in the Tortugas!

It may be better for everybody if we move the date back a week to the 17th. What do ya'll think about that?
    1974 58TC "Freebird", 1965 41DC "Nancy Cay", For Sale - Click HERE for info - sosectn@aol.com
    Randy Register - Kingston, Tennessee - aka Freeebird aka Sparky1
    www.forumlychallengedboaters.com

6. Re: Tortugas Fishing Trip

I am good after the 15th, I have to stay put until then, have a contract deadline to meet. How about Key West instead to make sure the weather doesn't get us.
    Chris
    1973 48' Yachtfish
    "Boss Lady" my other expensive girlfriend.
    Follow the refurb at www.starcarpentry.com

Hey man thats fine ,Key west is cool as long as I can keep it from the wife ??? but we will have to by some fish if we don't get them live ...we'll see
    NAPLES, FLORIDA

8. Re: Tortugas Fishing Trip

Well, I am out if it is te 17th. The St. Petersburg boat show is that weeked.
    Pat Bustle
    Palmetto, Florida
    1984 38 Topaz Express "Aranmore"
    Broker, United Yacht Sales
    Visit My Website

Guys,
    My little 32' won't make it to the Tortugas
    in a weekend, but I would love to to crew
    on a future trip. I'm a fishing fool and a pretty
    good boat cleaner.
    I'm located in Clearwater and make frequent runs
    to Bradenton and Sarasota. Let me know when you
    bring those big boats north.
    Mike
    "Hattitude"

10. Re: Tortugas Fishing Trip

Quote Originally Posted by sofarelli
    Guys,
    My little 32' won't make it to the Tortugas
    in a weekend, but I would love to to crew
    on a future trip. I'm a fishing fool and a pretty
    good boat cleaner.
    I'm located in Clearwater and make frequent runs
    to Bradenton and Sarasota. Let me know when you
    bring those big boats north.
    Mike
    "Hattitude"
    Hey Mike, feel free to apply for this trip. If you can't make it, I'll give you a yell next time I'm in Palmetto and we'll hook up. You can clean FREEBIRD and then we'll go fishing on your 32'!

PM your number if you're interested!
    1974 58TC "Freebird", 1965 41DC "Nancy Cay", For Sale - Click HERE for info - sosectn@aol.com
    Randy Register - Kingston, Tennessee - aka Freeebird aka Sparky1
    www.forumlychallengedboaters.com