Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Flibs Blow Out!

1. Re: Flibs Blow Out!

Oh sure..........

Rub it in about the partying, Elvis, food and "water wings" while us "little folks" had to stay home and work.......Geeeeeeeeze !!

2. Re: Flibs Blow Out!

I got some cool stuff from Sam's at the show, bought me a genuine brand new Hatteras hat, a new belt, some beverage glasses, and some new Hat shirts! Sam's gave me really good prices and even threw in a nice tote bag to carry all the booty home in. LOL Thanks!
    Chris
    1973 48' Yachtfish
    "Boss Lady" my other expensive girlfriend.
    Follow the refurb at www.starcarpentry.com

3. Re: Flibs Blow Out!

Quote Originally Posted by thoward
    If anybody has a few extra dollars they would like to throw away I think Randy could use a couple of those MAN 2000 16V monsters with that 24" exaust and the ZF 30" 5 blade props
    Hey Bubba, sorry we missed you.

Yep, those motors would make ole FREEBIRD fly south for sure! I'm not greedy though, just send me a pair of new Cat C series six bangers of the 550-600hp variety. That way ya'll will have enough money to feed the kitty when we go cruising to the Miami show in February.

Come on down to the Miami show and don't forget to bring your list this time!
    1974 58TC "Freebird", 1965 41DC "Nancy Cay", For Sale - Click HERE for info - sosectn@aol.com
    Randy Register - Kingston, Tennessee - aka Freeebird aka Sparky1
    www.forumlychallengedboaters.com

4. Re: Flibs Blow Out!

Ok you guys are in trouble now, Paul showed me how to upload pictures!

Here is the Sandbar crew at the Halloween party!
    Chris
    1973 48' Yachtfish

5. Re: Flibs Blow Out!

Here is a picture of Bubba aka Randy aka Freebird aka Crazybird!
    Chris
    1973 48' Yachtfish

6. Re: Flibs Blow Out!

Here is the Galley Slave, not in the galley.

Hi Joy!
    Chris
    1973 48' Yachtfish

7. Re: Flibs Blow Out!

LOL, hey it is nice to see you survived your weekend! things were kinda dull while you were gone. I need to get Al's info so we can send him something nice for puttin up with all of us. You can put names with faces on the Halloween picture and repost it, so everyone knows who the guilty are. LOL
    Chris
    1973 48' Yachtfish

8. Re: Flibs Blow Out!

Quote Originally Posted by Boss Lady
    LOL, hey it is nice to see you survived your weekend! things were kinda dull while you were gone. I need to get Al's info so we can send him something nice for puttin up with all of us. You can put names with faces on the Halloween picture and repost it, so everyone knows who the guilty are. LOL
    LOL You forgot who we all were didn't you!!!

Okay, here goes, from left to right, Pat Bustle aka Liquid Asset, Carl Guzman aka GuzBoy, your's truly, Mike Bustle (Pat's brother), Byron Burkhardt aka ThirdHatt aka SwissMiss, Chris Powell aka Boss Lady (sorry I missed you the first time), and Byron's "sister"! Sorry Bubba, I forgot your name!

Alright all the rest of you, where the heck were you guys at who came to FLIBS? Meeting new friends is what makes the Hatteras experience complete.

[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by FREEBIRD; 11-06-2006 at 05:47 PM.
    1974 58TC "Freebird", 1965 41DC "Nancy Cay", For Sale - Click HERE for info - sosectn@aol.com

9. Re: Flibs Blow Out!

Okay boys and girls, I finally found my new Cannon Elph pocket digital camera which had found its way into a West Marine shopping bag where I had stopped before heading to FLIBS. Now if I can just find that dang cord so I can download pics into my computer.

Nothing incriminating (at least not for anybody else) on there, just pics of Al and Bobbie Scarborough, some more shots of me and Chris, and Joy and Chris, and me and Joy.....uh, better delete that one, me and Paul and his buds on the Dusky going marina looking, and some shots of boats at FLIBS.

I'll get 'em up ASAP, so be prepared to think of excuses as to why I have pictures of certain people doing certain things that are certain to raise the eyebrows of certain other people!