Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: SW Florida Marine surplus/ liquidators

ya man--FtP is between Ftl and The Cape--Canaveral that is. Maybe 100 miles north.

I'm from above the perma frost line myself!! Shitcago.

Quote Originally Posted by hunshatt
    I know Randy not around, sooooooo, at the risk of being branded a retard, is Ft Pierce near Liquerdale??
    BTW gotta cut me a little slack, as I'm from the Frozen North East, and haven't a clue on Fl geography

Thuddddddddd
    In terms of miles and mile markers on I-95, Ft. Pierce is exit 131 (Orange Ave). Ft. Lauderdale downtown is approx exit 23 (Griffin Rd). So, approx 115 miles to Marine Connection.

Marine Connection directions:

I-95 north to 131, east on Orange Ave to US 1 north approx 3 miles. Marine Connection is on right. You'll see the bow rails and outriggers standing up in the front.

thanks, first couple of days are going to be in W. palm, so that means it's even closer, correct??

Palm Beach is closer. Downtown Palm Beach is exit 70. If you have time, check out Sailfish Marina up north of PB by about 15 mins. North on US 1 to Blue Heron Blvd east over the lagoon. Right on Lake Dr. and you'll see it. Fun place Thurs nights...heck any night!

Been there a few times, normally during daylight(though a few times it seemed dark when I left) Nice place , well worth the stop.

7. Re: SW Florida Marine surplus/ liquidators

Quote Originally Posted by hunshatt
    I know Randy not around, sooooooo, at the risk of being branded a retard, is Ft Pierce near Liquerdale??
    BTW gotta cut me a little slack, as I'm from the Frozen North East, and haven't a clue on Fl geography

Thuddddddddd
    Didn't realize your were geographically challenged there Bubba. That explains a whole lot. Nuff said.
    1974 58TC "Freebird", 1965 41DC "Nancy Cay", For Sale - Click HERE for info - sosectn@aol.com
    Randy Register - Kingston, Tennessee - aka Freeebird aka Sparky1
    www.forumlychallengedboaters.com