Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Re: Eliott Key get together Columbus Day Regatta

The following is on the part services page, discussing anchoring. Do they want running lights (in addition to anchor) left on at night when you're not moving? Or is it just poor wording...

As in previous years, special regulations are in effect to help ensure your safety and the protection of fragile park resources. The most significant change this year is there will not be an area where anchoring is prohibited, but any vessels in the area off the northern end of Elliott Key (the "Anchorage Area" indicated in pink on the map below) must adhere to special regulations in effect from midnight, Friday, October 7 through midnight, Monday, October 10, 2005. In this area, a maximum of 5 boats may be rafted togeteher, and a minimum distance of 75 feet must be maintained between rafts of vessels, or between individual, non-rafted vessels. These regulations are in place to allow emergency vessels to navigate the area. Running lights and anchor lights are required between sunset and sunrise
    Ed G.
    Misty
    '68 41C
    Sanctuary
    '80 58 Motoryacht
    100 Ton Master, Near Coastal
    http://www.boat-heaters.com

Here is a handy list of folks who have pretty much confirmed their attendance at CDR, as well as their boat’s name (for hailing purposes/working channel is 69) and their cell phone numbers - all in one location so you don't have to sift through the threads to find someone. You may want to print this before you leave and keep it handy. If anyone has anything to add to this, just say so and I’ll “edit” it so it stays altogether for those who want to cut/paste/print.

Pascal on Laure Olivier II (305-323-9894)
    Angela on Sanctuary (786-314-9314)
    Egaito (Ed) on Sanctuary (678-570-7145)
    Freebird (Randy) on [whoever takes him] (865-617-6212)
    Paul 45c (Paul) on "101" (954-663-9691)
    Carl Guzman on RealEstate (239-641-0808)
    Maynard Rupp on Unity (313-701-1179)
    tomrealest (Tom) on Needs, Wants & Desires (301-643-0917)

It wasn't clear to me whether these folks are coming - if you are, say so!
    DeeRow?
    yachtsmanbill?
    thoward?
    Last edited by Angela; 10-06-2006 at 10:28 PM.
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"
    www.sanctuarycharteryacht.com

Great list, Angela. Thank you. Just wanted to point out one thing in case folks were searching transoms for names down there -- mine is just "101." The "Mighty" part on my posts is a little inside joke amongst friends. See you all down there.
    -- Paul

We're leaving Boca around 11am. Dont know if I'll go outside. We'll see how far I get. Name & cell # are right.

Tom
    Tomrealest@aol.com
    Needs, Wants & Desires
    1978 58 Hatteras Yachtfish
    SEA 21
    1974 46C #313 Hatteras Convertible

Sorry the Gina Marie will not make it, its my sons birthday and our anniversary. Have a great time and most of all be safe.

Gina Marie,Tom

Well the gas dock at the marina has been humming all morning. It think the Admiral truck is going to spend the whole day here. Lots of boats heading South last night, and this AM. I think it'll be crowded already when we get there!

As for Sanctuary, its all last minute prep and I can't wait to be clear of the dock tonight!
    Ed G.
    Misty
    '68 41C
    Sanctuary
    '80 58 Motoryacht

"Admiral" truck is the fuel delivery truck - not be confused with "the" Admiral.
    Ang
    1980 58MY "Sanctuary"
    www.sanctuarycharteryacht.com

Quote Originally Posted by Angela
    Here is a handy list of folks who have pretty much confirmed their attendance at CDR, as well as their boat’s name (for hailing purposes/working channel is 69) and their cell phone numbers - all in one location so you don't have to sift through the threads to find someone. You may want to print this before you leave and keep it handy. If anyone has anything to add to this, just say so and I’ll “edit” it so it stays altogether for those who want to cut/paste/print.

Pascal on Laure Olivier II (305-323-9894)
    Angela on Sanctuary (786-314-9314)
    Egaito (Ed) on Sanctuary (678-570-7145)
    Freebird (Randy) on [whoever takes him] (865-617-6212)
    Paul 45c (Paul) on "101" (954-663-9691)
    Carl Guzman on RealEstate (239-641-0808)
    Maynard Rupp on Unity (no phone number noted)
    tomrealest (Tom) on Needs, Wants & Desires (301-643-0917)

It wasn't clear to me whether these folks are coming - if you are, say so!
    DeeRow?
    yachtsmanbill?
    thoward?
    Maynard's cell # is 313-701-1179. We hope to arrive by 1730 on Saturday.

I've got a bent prop so I'm out !

OK..it's dark out here....but the Sanctuary Cam is showing Radar if you care to look.....

http://www.sanctuarycharteryacht.com/cdrcam.htm

The page doesn't update automatically yet, tomorrow is another day, but if you hit F5 occasionally, the image itself is updating every 30 seconds.

With any luck, there will be three CDR cams active on Sanctuary tomorrow.

So stay tuned, to the same Bat channel, at the same Bat Time.....
    Ed G.
    Misty
    '68 41C
    Sanctuary
    '80 58 Motoryacht