Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Smile Re: Looking for 36' -38' Hatteras

We're OK. Thanks for the responds. The 52 looks nice, I'll be Baylineing on out of here. May this thread die in peace.
    Steve

Ps What's spell chechk ?

Re: Looking for 36' -38' Hatteras

spill chick is what they used to call a nervous Playboy Bunny, when there were still Playboy Clubs and before PC (personal computers and political correctness)...
    50 Years on the Great Lakes...

Smile Re: Looking for 36' -38' Hatteras--reply from Gene Beley

If you're still looking for a 38' Hatteras, I have a 38' 1969 Hatteras for sale that has been nearly completely rebuilt with new components from the bottom up. New ElectraSCAN sanitation system, electric toilets, remodeled mstr stateroom with sea shell shaped sink, new flooring in salon, new dishwasher and microwave in galley, new shafts, new props, new dripless shaft seals, etc., etc. 300 HP Ford Chris Craft marine engines have been finely tuned and new carbs installed on them. It is located in N. California on the California Delta (fresh water). I have lowered the price from $85,000 to $62,500 as I'm paying on two boat slips now, and really want to sell it to someone who knows Hatteras quality. Call Gene Beley, 209-956-6575. Due to all the new components, it may pay you to even ship this gem from California.