Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Re: If Money Was No Object!

Randy,
    I'm touched by your request. However, Eric has sold three of my previous boats (two wooden, one metal) and also found me my Hatteras, which I have now had for fifteen years. Plus, he put me up for membership in the Classic Yacht Club, and nominated me for Fleet Surgeon (a purely ceremonial post, I might add). Not to mention numerous other favors that we've done back and forth. However, I appreciate your asking to be kept in mind for a copy. If I get a quantity discount, and cash a winning lottery ticket, I will put you on the list.

If you buy a copy of the book from me for $18K, I will throw in TWO low-hour Caterpillar diesels which make fine bookends. If you set these engines with about 3/4" between them, I absolutely guarantee that the book will remain upright if it is carefully placed between them.

Dr Jim

2. Re: If Money Was No Object!

Quote Originally Posted by jim rosenthal

If you buy a copy of the book from me for $18K, I will throw in TWO low-hour Caterpillar diesels which make fine bookends. If you set these engines with about 3/4" between them, I absolutely guarantee that the book will remain upright if it is carefully placed between them.

Dr Jim
    I'll give you $10k as long as the book is autographed and delivered personally by Jack himself!

PS I thought I was the one who was "touched".
    1974 58TC "Freebird", 1965 41DC "Nancy Cay", For Sale - Click HERE for info - sosectn@aol.com
    Randy Register - Kingston, Tennessee - aka Freeebird aka Sparky1
    www.forumlychallengedboaters.com

Re: If Money Was No Object!

"Little different from crawling around 6v92s in a 45c's nether parts!"

Paul: Everything is relative my friend. I wish I WAS as LUCKY as you, and was crawling around the engine room of my FUTURE 45C.
    Free: Now your talking!