Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Re: I'm off to Detox...

Quote Originally Posted by egaito
    Best of luck to you....hey, if they'll let us write, drop us an address and we can always send you some threads!
    Thanks, that would be great as I will miss being here a lot: http://www.twelveoaksrecovery.com/ad...admissions.asp

I really don't expect any of ya' to go through the trouble, it's not necessary. Nice thought though...

Thanks to all for the kind words! I'll keep them with me in the coming days.

I'm terrified!

And looking forward to comin' back and playing in the sandbox with all of ya'. See ya' all soon!

Greg
    Attached Images

Hey you guys, remember me??? I'm back, finally.

It's good to be back and I'm looking forward to catchin' up on all that I've missed.

Detox was the hardest thing I have ever done in my life! I survived it and glad I have my life back in my hands. I gotta' tell you guys that the Rx drugs snuck up on me and I didn't even know it or see it coming. I'm not a partier and it still happened. Dangerous stuff those are.

Thanks again for all of the kind words and PM's ya'll have sent. It really has meant a lot to me. I gotta' say a special thanks to the Forum Brother who was kind enough to send me a letter while I was "in there". I won't give his name here unless he gives me permission. I can't tell you how much that meant to me! In my darkest hour his letter arrived and brightened my day (tears to my eyes and all of that sort of crap), and I don't even know this guy!!! That's somethin'! Thanks man!

If there are any threads that ya' think I must see now, how about sending a link in a PM?

Thanks again All!
    Last edited by Traveler 45C; 09-26-2006 at 10:04 AM.

Congrats and welcome back!!!!!!........................Pat

5. Re: I'm off to Detox...

Welcome back and congratulations - no doubt it was tough!

Rob

Welcome back and congratulations.
    NOW ... get out on your Hatteras for a well deserved reward!!!

Welcome back...

Just goes to show this forum can help fix more than just boats...

Ain't that the truth!

Greg...congratulations and a hearty welcome back!!!

Greg,

Good to have you home!

Congrats!!

Nick