Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Davit Capacity on 1974 58TC

I guess I'm the odd insurance agent...in the office by 7 or so. A good time to ride the Hog in and enjoy the early am.

2. Re: Davit Capacity on 1974 58TC

Capt K,

Noticed from your public profile that you're a semi-old fart with occasional insomnia like myself. I also see from your home port that you are what I refer to as "geographically challenged", (politically correct term for a yankee). But it's nice to know there are others out there +/-50 who appreciate the finer things in life such as Hogs & Hatts. Green Grass & High Tides Forever dude! I'll post a picture of my Hog Hatt when I get it up here in a couple of weeks or so. Hey, did I just come up with the name for my new boat? "Hog Hatt", pretty cool huh? I'll bet that would get some serious "huh?, hog what?" responses when calling lockmasters on the Tennessee River! I was seriously considering the name "Freebird" (you know, "if I leave here tomorrow, will you still remember me? But I must be traveling on now, cause there's too many places I got to see." Why can't they write 'em like that anymore? Yo, I hate rap music!). But "Hog Hatt" would be pretty unique especially if I paint my 58TC orange and black to match my Hog. It's great to be a red-neck southern boy!
    1974 58TC "Freebird", 1965 41DC "Nancy Cay", For Sale - Click HERE for info - sosectn@aol.com
    Randy Register - Kingston, Tennessee - aka Freeebird aka Sparky1
    www.forumlychallengedboaters.com

Re: Davit Capacity on 1974 58TC

You go, Son!!

4. Re: Davit Capacity on 1974 58TC

Thanks Dad!
    1974 58TC "Freebird", 1965 41DC "Nancy Cay", For Sale - Click HERE for info - sosectn@aol.com
    Randy Register - Kingston, Tennessee - aka Freeebird aka Sparky1
    www.forumlychallengedboaters.com